OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its crazy how most of the Great Houses don't have a potential heir/male heir or are extinct

House Tyrell - gone

House Baratheon - gone

House Martell - gone

House Lannister - only if Jamie or Tyrion marries and has kids

House Greyjoy - depending on Euron but he will likely die

Sheesh even the Starks are doomed, Benjen is half dead and we dont know if Bran can get it up.

Its crazy how most of the Great Houses don't have a potential heir/male heir or are extinct

House Tyrell - gone

House Baratheon - gone

House Martell - gone

House Lannister - only if Jamie or Tyrion marries and has kids

House Greyjoy - depending on Euron but he will likely die

Sheesh even the Starks are doomed, Benjen is half dead and we dont know if Bran can get it up.

There's still hope for the Baratheons somewhere on a rowboat.

Olenna can still carry the line if she hasn't hit meno yet 
laugh.gif

I'll probably watch the series over again right before the last season airs so I can watch it all in one cohesive experience :pimp:

This makes me think that the show will end with Dany instilling democracy across the realm. Well probably not that far, but at least scaling back royalty and empowering more citizens. Ushering in a Renaissance of sorts.

Sorry, no GoT makes me come up with off-beat theories. Is it April yet?

I think they would have the fathers name anyway, there's some houses that are extinct by name but the bloodline is still carried on by females and their kids.

This makes me think that the show will end with Dany instilling democracy across the realm. Well probably not that far, but at least scaling back royalty and empowering more citizens. Ushering in a Renaissance of sorts.

Sorry, no GoT makes me come up with off-beat theories. Is it April yet?
That's kind of what Game of Thrones Academy is predicting as well. Makes sense. 

Democracy? Renaissance? Doesn't sound like the GRRM we've come to know so far...

I'm watching episode 10 of Season 1 and Rickon said he saw his father in the crypt the night he died.

Rickon have powers too?

nah, Rickon just had dreams 
laugh.gif

but he did share the same dream as Bran and he probably saw the raven too. 

Last edited:
Friendzone is actually a stand up dude he's just a simp.

hands down the funniest scene in the entire series was when they took the city and Mormont came back all bloody and Dany was like "where's Daario?" :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom