OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surprised he never just turned into a full scumbag with the way dany was breaking his simp heart all the time.

because he was a spy sent by Robert Baratheon. 

original plan was for him to murder her and her baby. But he fell in love. Then Selmy found his pardon letter from Robert and told Dany. 

Last edited:
I think he meant why he was exiled from Westeros. I forgot why but he hated Ned because of it.

Ok just looked it up. He sold poachers to slavers because his wife was fancy and he needed the money. Ned sentenced him to death so he fled with his wife.

Last edited:
I think he meant why he was exiled from Westeros. I forgot why but he hated Ned because of it.

Ok just looked it up. He sold poachers to slavers because his wife was fancy and he needed the money. Ned sentenced him to death so he fled with his wife.

Right. Forgot about all that. Thanks.

Longclaw was meant for Friendzone, right?

Yeah. He was wanted for selling slaves so he left Westeros. But he loved his father and his family and he did the right thing and left the family sword. Old Bear is definitely one of the Top 5 Dads in GoT. He joined the Nights Watch just so his loser son could inherit the lands and try to appease his wife.

Last edited:
eddard

wait who's W, C, A? walder + catelyn = Arya?

I was reading about the mountain. he's sworn to secrecy/service until all of tommen's enemies are defeated. will he consider cersei an enemy? and is it possible he was resurrected by using stuff from the wights? (they brought a hand of a wight to kings landing in season 1).

Last edited:
I heard about that ish before. People really thinking ned got it on with his sister? They just making up dumb, random crap.

^^^ Game of Jones was pretty hilarious - haven't heard someone say "let's squab" in probably 15 years. Brought back some memories. LOL.

Its crazy how most of the Great Houses don't have a potential heir/male heir or are extinct

House Tyrell - gone

House Baratheon - gone

House Martell - gone

House Lannister - only if Jamie or Tyrion marries and has kids

House Greyjoy - depending on Euron but he will likely die

Sheesh even the Starks are doomed, Benjen is half dead and we dont know if Bran can get it up.

Come to think of it, they're all doomed. Robin is sickly and will probably die b/c of Littlefinger's betrayal. Edmure is back rotting in a cell and we dont even know if he really even has a son.

Last edited:
Jon will always be stark **** he will probably still refer to himself as one even if he finds out. Starks run the north word to lady Mormont

Jon specifically refers to himself not as a Stark.

Its been instilled in him that he's not a Stark.

Bastard born in the South. Lucky his last name is Snow and not Sand.

wait who's W, C, A? walder + catelyn = Arya?

wyllis? 
nerd.gif

Its crazy how most of the Great Houses don't have a potential heir/male heir or are extinct

House Tyrell - gone

House Baratheon - gone

House Martell - gone

House Lannister - only if Jamie or Tyrion marries and has kids

House Greyjoy - depending on Euron but he will likely die

Sheesh even the Starks are doomed, Benjen is half dead and we dont know if Bran can get it up.

Come to think of it, they're all doomed. Robin is sickly and will probably die b/c of Littlefinger's betrayal. Edmure is back rotting in a cell and we dont even know if he really even has a son.
Bruh, Edmure's son was clearly shown when they showed the Freys. He was the baby Walder was holding.

Lady Mormont don't **** around she said my N a Stark he better believe it
Nah she said she don't care if he's a bastard :lol: That don't mean he ain't a bastard.

If the Northerners wanted the only king they recognize to be a Stark they should've just legitimitized him with some new made up law and started chanting "JON STARK! JON STARK!"

Last edited:
I know some wanted to restart the series as a group but I couldn't wait. Just watched the very first episode, and man it's like a whole new experience.

Ned telling 10 year old Bran there are no more White Walkers. Now they're his #1 enemy :smh:

Friendzone is actually a stand up dude he's just a simp.

He was selling people into slavery doe, and he only saved Dany from being poisoned because he was falling in love with her.

He is a all round **** boy, and has always been one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom