OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if he could grab one and bring it down.

Has me thinking maybe only one dragon will survive the end of this show.

Last edited:
Is it ever mentioned in the books/show how dragons reproduced?...
in the books no but there was something saying its the same universally in most dragon stories that they're A Sexual. I mean I can be wrong and i dont remember my source. but I do remember reading something about them not mating.

I wonder if he could grab one and bring it down.

Has me thinking maybe only one dragon will survive the end of this show.

Ive been curious to see how their story plays out. Drogon catching the axe if I had to guess. Viewers are too invested/like him too much. Watch him get the Ned treatment somehow.

Ive been curious to see how their story plays out. Drogon catching the axe if I had to guess. Viewers are too invested/like him too much. Watch him get the Ned treatment somehow.

Yeah, considering the way the writers have done the direwolves dirty, I can't imagine all (any?) of the dragons make it through unscathed. I'll be disappointed if Drogon gets offed by Frankenmountain though.

Probably some undead giants and mammoths will stomp out the dragons. Hopefully dany would get stomped on too.

I cared far more for Barb than I ever did for Stannis tho..

If Barb tried to stop Nancy from lettin me smash, I wouldn't have no search party out for her either.

I'd tell Barb she was cute and I like redheads. Basically inviting her for a threeway.

I like redheads too, always wanted to get with one.

But Barb for some reason didn't do it for me. Which is odd because once I see the red hair a girl usually goes up at least a point or two.

She can stay in the upside down, I ain't lookin for her.

Nancy > Barb.

Back
Top Bottom