OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
F barb, ol hatin *** cock blocking ho
this

UGH [emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji]

lol real talk i dont know what it was about her. i think because she was intially throwing herself at Frank, i thought it was funny.

real question is what ever happened to that one chick that got Fiona that one tax job, the girl who was getting with all those old dudes for their money.
She was :smokin

Was that the character Amy Smart played and she wanted to have a threesome or get with Fiona?

yup that's her, I'm a super fan of her. forgot she was the one in Crank getting it in on the sidewalk :smokin

@shogun
Season 4 ep 8.
That chick who lip banged. That was excited about him taking care of liam. Dark hair white chick :smokin

Listening to the Bald Moves Podcast and they brought up an interesting point/theory I've never heard or thought about:
One listener asked the guys when did Benjin decide to take the black, pre or post Roberts rebellion. Aron clarified that he took the war post the Rebellion as he was the Stark at Winterfell as Ned was out fighting the war.
Aron later sheds some insight on a theory he just came across: 

part of the reason benjin went off to join the black was because he helped Lyanna escape Winterfell to meet Rhaegar and felt guilty (damn Starks) for assisting in part of the start of the war.

Aron went on to say their is no real evidence to say whether this is true or not, but something he found interesting as Benjin may actually be aware of Jon Snow's parentage. 

Listening to the Bald Moves Podcast and they brought up an interesting point/theory I've never heard or thought about:
One listener asked the guys when did Benjin decide to take the black, pre or post Roberts rebellion. Aron clarified that he took the war post the Rebellion as he was the Stark at Winterfell as Ned was out fighting the war.
Aron later sheds some insight on a theory he just came across: 

part of the reason benjin went off to join the black was because he helped Lyanna escape Winterfell to meet Rhaegar and felt guilty (damn Starks) for assisting in part of the start of the war.

Aron went on to say their is no real evidence to say whether this is true or not, but something he found interesting as Benjin may actually be aware of Jon Snow's parentage. 
I've heard this theory before, but I have a small problem with it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the series of events that happened leading to the rebellion.

Rhaegar "takes" Lyanna 

Brandon rides to KL to demand her release.

Deemed a traitor by the mad king. 

Rickard rides to KL and they are both put to death. 

Rebellion Starts.

Lyanna would have already been in Rhaegar's custody before Benjin would have been the Stark in Winterfell. 

Edit: Never mind. I see what they're getting at. I still have my doubts but it is interesting and would give Benjin more importance to the plot.

Last edited:
That theory is very interesting. I always found it strange Benji was at the wall in the first place coming from such a noble family.

i mean it's not farfetched a stark would go to the wall. Starks have been mannning the wall for 100s of years. he was dead last in succession. so why not. Starks are prideful. this theory could be true.... but it could also just be because (like Jon) he had nothing really coming to him.

i mean it's not farfetched a stark would go to the wall. Starks have been mannning the wall for 100s of years. he was dead last in succession. so why not. Starks are prideful. this theory could be true.... but it could also just be because (like Jon) he had nothing really coming to him.

That actually makes sense as far as the succession and pride is concerned. I just have a hunch Benji knows about Jon's history. Maybe Eddard mentioned it to him in the past?!

According to this article, Ramsey's death scene was supposed to be a lot more gruesome but they decided to scale it back..

http://gizmo.do/kSgdxrb

I think they made the right call there. Some things are better left to the imagination and Ramsay getting his faced ripped off by his own dogs is one of them. Plus, I think that would have taken away from the effect of pulling the camera off Ramsay and showing Sansa walking away with the smile on her face.

That no talent emo POS will never get an emmy

Stephen Dillane almost got nominated for Best Guess Appearance in a Drama Series..............but he couldn't get nominated because Stannis' *** was nowhere to be seen this season

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom