OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Robb died cuz he's selfish and foolish.

Renly died because hes a usurper and insulted a king which is a crime.

Which were both given the opportunity by him to help as long as they didnt call themselves Kings (which they werent rightfully)

No one said anything about robert whoring and not doing his kingly duties...yall let that slide

You let joffery beat sansa. Kill hookers and command people be put to death...yall stayed silent.

Yall had fucboi tommen let his wife and mom get put in jail and be controlled ...silent.

Yall follow turncloack jon snow like he a gawd. Man put his own men to death 3 times. Ran away from the watch 3 times.
Broke his vows.
Started a war he wasnt suppose to be apart of. And got resurrected by the very magic you hate stannis for....
Silent

But heaven forbid the rightful king claim his rightful throne. And rightfully crush his opposition. After amicably offering them to bend the knee and join him.

Again maybe not the leader you want. But the leader you need

The man we all love to hate, I applaud you bro :rofl:

Stannis corpse is rotting next to that tree tho....

I love Emilia Clarke as anything but Danerys....she's so beautiful, love her smile man....watched Me before You with the wife and I was in love....funny because the Gawd Tywin was also in that movie :lol:

Anyhow can't stand her as Danerys....I literally hate her guts :lol:

I love Emilia Clarke as anything but Danerys....she's so beautiful, love her smile man....watched Me before You with the wife and I was in love....funny because the Gawd Tywin was also in that movie :lol:

Anyhow can't stand her as Danerys....I literally hate her guts :lol:

Why...

Like really.. Did NT burn you that bad with the roastin.. Like you didn't really expect to deal with some of the stuff that comes with the Internet when you put yourself THAT much out there

You literally living that "some men just want to watch the world burn" lifestyle now.. Sure I get being perturbed by her getting a little big time and not wanting to show them sweater puppies anymore

But damn.. You can't fault her for the bad writing that came with season 5 when dudes no longer had the books to rely upon.. And even in the books certain aspects of her character were just weak

But anyways, too much has been given to just piss all over greatness

Steezy, you failing right now.. Go wash your face.. Think about what you have done.. And appreciate these gifts that we all are given in life

Damn man :smh:

:x

Danerys storyline has dragged for 5 seasons man....she has become a rinse n repeat type of character, even Tyrion became less interesting the second he joined her....I'm hoping with her finally reaching Westeros, things will change for the better for her character..

Danerys storyline has dragged for 5 seasons man....she has become a rinse n repeat type of character, even Tyrion became less interesting the second he joined her....I'm hoping with her finally reaching Westeros, things will change for the better for her character..

Can't blame Emilia clarke for any of that..

Same could be said for the two remaining stark girls until very recently.. Hell some of Cersei's actions seem like a waste of time, at times

But Emilia Clarke and her character's million and one names are responsible for far too much greatness for me to even speak ill of either.. Would just be ungrateful

Emile is a pretty girl, There is nothing really awe inspiring about her, but I wont take away from that she is very pretty.

Like really.. Did NT burn you that bad with the roastin.. Like you didn't really expect to deal with some of the stuff that comes with the Internet when you put yourself THAT much out there/quote]

link to thread :nerd:

i don't think you've seen the average white girl. probably weighs double what Dany does, bad skin, etc. that's the average white girl.

I dont think shes awg. But i also dont thibk shes drop everything what youre doing pretty either.

Im assuming when people talk about awg when referring to celebs theyre not saying your everyday Walmart shopping can't afford celebrity training and make up.
Were talking the difference between audrey hepburn. And lindsay lohan
Selena gomez vs miley cyrus.
Emile isnt better looking than her stunt double. *kanye shrug..
That doesnt take away shes cute. There are just better more worthy of the praise IN MY EYES. But to each their own

true. among the world of actresses and celebrities she's cute but not at the top. but for my forever Stallone self, she's a ray of sunshine.

She's still fairly new so that's part of her appeal to me. She definitely looks great as a brunette and I love brunettes.

Carice and her Swedish accent has my heart though.

Nah, when I say awg I'm talking about average everyday looking white girls around the way.

Emilia is not that.

Probably because she was the first nude cast member on the show I think besides maybe tyrion's ******. Plus scolding hot bath water hd no effect on her and it was intriguing. Just gotta block out her brother viserys was commenting on her becoming a woman and touching her boob.

Probably because she was the first nude cast member on the show I think besides maybe tyrion's ******. Plus scolding hot bath water hd no effect on her and it was intriguing. Just gotta block out her brother viserys was commenting on her becoming a woman and touching her boob.

Speaking of that bath scene, IIRC, doesn't Emelia's *** have some shape to it? I mean, not like a full-on bubble butt, but definitely not void or totally flat like some girls. Or am I remembering wrong?

I come back to catch up and see where the discussion is at, and this dude the Peasant of Salt still talking bout that lame Stannis

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom