OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The King Who Cared

carebears_and_cousins_art.jpg

Last edited:
The amount of crow that would have to be eaten if Stannis did come back though :rofl:

Last edited:
The amount of crow that would have to be eaten of Stannis did come back though :rofl:

Would it be equal to the amount that was eaten by the dude who vehemently assured us all that Jon Snow was dead and not coming back? Then we'd have a wash.

The amount of crow that would have to be eaten of Stannis did come back though :rofl:

Would it be equal to the amount that was eaten by the dude who vehemently assured us all that Jon Snow was dead and not coming back? Then we'd have a wash.
Nah. More just cuz nobody but one guy is openly hoping for it and nobody expects it :lol:

Just from how they ended the season on a story basis I'd be lost on where they're going with a Stannis that isn't dead or resurrected.

But did he die. ...yes

Did. He come back.....yes,but how. .....through the Lord of light
Not one props for melisanbae working her prayers through the lord of light.

Now snow is walking around through the blessings of the lord of light.....same Lord of light who blessing stannis (the guy yall. Loved to hate beccause of it)
Yall are happy....hypocrites

Lord of the Light jump ship and risen the true King of the Narwf.

Melisanbae stated that Snow was chosen.

It's over bro. Let Stannis go. :lol:

I remember reading that some thought that the old gods or other gods brought back Jon and it wasn't Melisandre bae. I dunno, kinda weird that they would bring him back right after she did her ritual.

Bro please don't tell me you believe Stannis is coming back :lol:

I could see it happening.
How many deaths haven't they shown?
He killed his daughter, seems they would make it seen he was dead if he was.

I think most were thinking it'd be soon. Not many episodes left. If they left her arrival until the last season they'd be rushing stuff.

I think most were thinking it'd be soon. Not many episodes left. If they left her arrival until the last season they'd be rushing stuff.
If the seasons are shorter, the least they can do is give a us, 90 mins full episodes.

Last edited:
I just assumed next season would consist of the wall falling/white walkers marching across westeros, Dany going to war with Cersi, Dany's crew linking up with Jon's crew, Cersi dying by the end of the season, then the war of the living vs. the dead starts which will be most of the final season.

Ain't much else to tie up other than the Bran stuff. I assume Euron dies too.

BTW, those posters all over social media are fake, right? The ones with the dragons and KL. Its way too early for those kind of season posters so I'm sure they're fanmade but still :smokin

Back
Top Bottom