OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know Kit is not going to win, but I'm praying for it just because of the lulz that will ensue in here if it happens

^ not surprised after this past season. After a rewatch, I can say it's my favorite season. What's everyone else's favorite season?

S-2
still a 75%book 25% D&D.
great action, story.

I still say Battle of the Blackwater was top 3 eps.

regardless of you Snow lovers and your 2 snow episodes.

S-2
still a 75%book 25% D&D.
great action, story.

I still say Battle of the Blackwater was top 3 eps.

regardless of you Snow lovers and your 2 snow episodes.

Actually, there are 3 "Jon Snow episodes" that are top 5. Watchers on the Wall, Hardhome and Battle of the Bastards

If you really, truly can't acknowledge that all 3 of those episodes were great television, you have real problems.
Don't confuse the 10-15 mins of action out of that 48-52 min episode was "Great televison"

for both those episodes battle of the bastards and hardhomme, the entire episode leading up to it was meh at best.
Watcher's on the wall was a good episode I won't deny that because there was still material and things to go off leading up to it. (still not top 3)

honestlyi would put ep 10 of season 6 above it. . that whole episode had me on the edge of my seat.

battle of bastards fight scene was epic. hardhomme fight scene was epic. but the entire episode was not.

so re-evaluate when you say best episode or best scenes.

Yall act like i just said those werent cool scenes. I said they were...just leading up to it was not. Compared to other eps where the whole ep was good

Don't confuse the 10-15 mins of action out of that 48-52 min episode was "Great televison"

for both those episodes battle of the bastards and hardhomme, the entire episode leading up to it was meh at best.
Watcher's on the wall was a good episode I won't deny that because there was still material and things to go off leading up to it. (still not top 3)

honestlyi would put ep 10 of season 6 above it. . that whole episode had me on the edge of my seat.

battle of bastards fight scene was epic. hardhomme fight scene was epic. but the entire episode was not.

so re-evaluate when you say best episode or best scenes.

I don't need to reevaluate anything. I just disagree that the only thing good about those episodes was the fight scenes. In Hardshome, you also had Tyrion finally getting to Dany. The dialogue between them was great. And I personally enjoyed seeing the set up at the Wildling camp, the meeting of the Wildlinf elders, etc. before the White Walkers attacked.

It's unbelievable :lol:

I don't know where I put it but Season 4s finale The Children is up there.

How in the hell is Watchers on the Wall not top 3 ?? Please name 3 that are better

You can't bruh. I don't remember if viper vs the mountain were in any of those but I love that episode too. And the episode the viper gives that speech to Tyrion.

Season 4 GOAT man :smokin :smokin

You can't bruh. I don't remember if viper vs the mountain were in any of those but I love that episode too. And the episode the viper gives that speech to Tyrion.

Season 4 GOAT man :smokin :smokin

Agree with this. And Viper v. Mountain was its own stand, alone episode. Wasn't part of the other season 4 episodes mentioned. That's why that season is GOAT. So many epic episodes.

And I would say Watchers on the Wall is my personal AFT episode to date. Even over Hardhome and BotB. Though its been a while since I watched it.

Back
Top Bottom