OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She was so perfect..right thickness everywhere gorgeous face...

How do iiiiiiiii
Say goodbyeeeeee
To whaat. We hadddddddd hmmm

I gotta be honest though, she had a recurring role on the show The Magicians and while she still looked good she wasn't as hot as she was as Ros.

I hated Ramsay more than Joff.

If Joff was still alive, you best believe the HS and the Faith Militant would not be as powerful [emoji]128530[/emoji]

RIP to the original GOT redhead bae.

latest
When Theon's nasty *** throws her some change so he could see her snatch one more time [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

SMH at what he did to Ros bae and those other working girls. They were just providing happiness to Westeros.
Yeah, their suffering and death brought happiness to him.

will never forgive him for what he did to ros :smh:

ros :evil:

Zik's boy Littlefinger too since he's the one who gave Ros to Joff.
She deserves it. She betrayed him.

You play the game, gotta pay the price when you lose. He warned her once.

I gotta be honest though, she had a recurring role on the show The Magicians and while she still looked good she wasn't as hot as she was as Ros.
Wore too much clothes and wasn't a sexual character in that show.

Last edited:
Wasn't the high sparrow and his goons cersei's fault? She created more problems when she was trying to destroy Margaery.

HBO trippin with the prices on the GoT concert series. They want $100 for decent seats smh

Oh look. More usurper fans.......
He's not really a usurper. Jon never wanted the iron throne and Stannis never got rightfully crowned king with the whole coronation and everything.

Just some bull **** ceremony during the wars.

Last edited:
He's not really a usurper. Jon never wanted the iron throne and Stannis never got rightfully crowned king with the whole coronation and everything.

Just some bull **** ceremony during the wars.
I assumed he was talking about robb not Jon

Simp robb has long been forgotten. No one is rewatching his scenes and getting feels.

It really must suck to die early on in this show.

Back
Top Bottom