OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im just waiting for some azor ahai
devil.gif

Those pics got me hyped... but still a long wait [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Does Arya still have Needle? I forgot. I'm gonna do what I did this year and time it so that if I watch an episode or two a week, I'll have watched all the seasons right before the premiere [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Those pics got me hyped... but still a long wait [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Does Arya still have Needle? I forgot. I'm gonna do what I did this year and time it so that if I watch an episode or two a week, I'll have watched all the seasons right before the premiere [emoji]128517[/emoji]

She aint leave it behind after giving Waif a makeover with it I would hope
wow.png

I'm caught up and now I can finally enter this thread, I've avoided it for so long. That being said, I ain't starting from the beginning 
laugh.gif
. I know Franc been in here too....

I love this show but can't for the life of me get down with y'all Corny humor. :lol: this is why "geeks" get a bad rep.

I disagree :lol: I think the lightheartedness about the show separates the casual fan from the "geeks"

Like I'd rather read a thread about how many Salsa names people can come up with, than a book thread talking bout " well actually Merryn of Trant had 2 uncles on his mothers side who were lords of the river lands of the order of the house of the bannister of the grey winds of winters edge. youre an idiot to think he had just the 1 uncle because the book clearly infers he had 2."

Know what I'm saying :rofl: it's all jokes in here, even the corny ones keep up with the good vibes

I'm a serious person but half the jokes in here aren't bad. People got a little silly renaming a character urine though.

Some are funny, but this running Stannis/anti Stark thing i'm just not getting it.
It's way more in thread than own the show.

Look at it from a GoT lens:

Someone put me on this Warden of Salt nickname :lol:
Sir Tiberious Doggerton, alias: @Tdogg2k is the Warden of Salt; ruler and protector of the Sodium Kingdom. A seasoned expert in the tales of Lord George R.R. Martin whose sodium levels are unparalleled in regards to A Song of Ice & Fire and the Game of Thrones. All saltiness in all of the realms of NT can be traced back to his lands. He backs Stannis Baratheon as the one true king, a true believer in the Lord of the Light, and loathes any support for the bastard Jon Snow. He relishes in Snow's death and takes delight in that he shall not return. The Warden of Salt is an enemy of Jon Snow and all who support him, especially Sir Rusty of House Shackleford. There have been several conflicts between the two since Snow's demise as well as with Sir Rusty's allies (who the warden commonly refers to as Shackleford's "Rusty band of Eunuchs") as we all await the coming season of Thrones.

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm assuming there will be a new list of NT screen names for Tdogg to burn for the next season?

Back
Top Bottom