OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He got what he deserved. He broke his promise. Then got to greedy. Thought **** was going to be fine and dandy.

Yeah Robb def made his bed and slept in it....even his mom knew it.

Jon on the other hand :pimp: HAIL DA KING IN DA NORFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!

**** Stannis corpse....hope his head is being pissed on somewhere.

I'm still crying [emoji]128514[/emoji] @ my ex's face during the first time she watched the Red Wedding when's Robb's wife got stabbed in the gut like twenty times.

I'm still crying [emoji]128514[/emoji] @ my ex's face during the first time she watched the Red Wedding when's Robb's wife got stabbed in the gut like twenty times.
Definitely one of the most :wow: :x :frown: :smh: moments in the series. To see a pregnant woman get shanked like that had me all jacked up. Robb and Cat not so much. Those two made quite a few dumb moves that put them in that position.

Last edited:
Bruh you don't understand the overwhelming emotions seeing Arya in Stark gear.....can't FKIN WAIT.

SMH at her last name bring ramsey though.

Highlight of the show will be when dany gets stomped out by an undead giant. It will happen if the old and new gods are good.

SMH at her last name bring ramsey though.

Highlight of the show will be when dany gets stomped out by an undead giant. It will happen if the old and new gods are good.

I'm with you bro, she's right next to Stannis and Pycell as intolerable characters :lol:

peep the little Goddess herself too...would love to hear her tell Danearys off while she's flashing all her titles :rofl:
...you know she's gonna wreck ****

I read that quickly and thought, why would you want her to bother danearys while she's topless.

Back
Top Bottom