OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For whatever reason, I find most of the nicknames clever and funny but salsa is just terrible. Not even creative.

It was a typo by someone at first but kinda fits since most salsa is red and you'd eant to dip some tortillas in salsa or put some on your burrito.

Last edited:
For me, the context of some of these nicknames are what make them great.

Take Ser Davos for example...

All it took was one typo of "Davis" & then EVERYONE just started rolling w/ that, no questions asked :lol:

Last edited:
It was a typo by someone at first but kinda fits since most salsa is red and you'd eant to dip some tortillas in salsa or put some on your burrito.

Typo makes sense.

I think it all started a WHILE ago. Some dude could not for the life of him remember the names of the characters, so he did his best to just wing it with the names. Sansa was "snansa" and he just kept butchering them every time.

We all started just going along with it just like NT does "irv gotti in the club get tipsy, Midas whale, dober mint pincher, etc." now it's just the norm miscellaneous slang :rofl:

People that don't like it, tell me you didn't laugh at "Nowitzki of Tarth". TELL ME!!

Yoooooo [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] forgot about Nowitzki of Tarth. Those were the days [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Still can't believe there's only like 13 episodes. Such a long wait for only 6-7 episodes and then it's probably another 18 months until the last season [emoji]128530[/emoji]

I think it all started a WHILE ago. Some dude could not for the life of him remember the names of the characters, so he did his best to just wing it with the names. Sansa was "snansa" and he just kept butchering them every time.

We all started just going along with it just like NT does "irv gotti in the club get tipsy, Midas whale, dober mint pincher, etc." now it's just the norm miscellaneous slang :rofl:

People that don't like it, tell me you didn't laugh at "Nowitzki of Tarth". TELL ME!!

Yea I remember that, the NT SN was Putting In Work. Dude was seriously struggling.

I think he remembered one name out of a dozen. I hope he got Jon right because that's the simplest name.

Shame 
mean.gif

Apparently all of season 7 l leaked( episode synopsis). I'll still watch but an interesting read nonetheless

I personally have no interest in knowing. Not curious at all. Just continue waiting to find out everything when the season starts.

Just read the leaked summaries.

Pod the God  
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Told y'all he was gonna smash Dany on top of a dragon and kill walkers at the same time while giving daps to Jon the homie

Last edited:
Just read the synopsis...I give it a full episode of duck tales man...

but...

do not enter if any of it is true...
The Night King with a Dragon spittin blue fire?! 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom