OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't see Tyrion turning on Dany. Varys seems like he would before anyone else in that camp. He has his own agenda.

Sidenote ...if your homies ain't like Davos, they ain't your homies. Everytime someone questions Jon, Davos is like nah watch how you talk to my boy. :smokin

Holy sh*t can't believe there's a GOT thread. Sup yalllllll. Man last night was nuts. Queen of Thorns went out like a G. Things ain't looking good for Dany right now. Hope it changes soon. Hope Grey Worm and his boys make it off the Rock ok. Damn so much to digest last night. Also sup with Tarleys joining the dark side? Heads on spikes for them

I can't see Tyrion turning on Dany. Varys seems like he would before anyone else in that camp. He has his own agenda.

Sidenote ...if your homies ain't like Davos, they ain't your homies. Everytime someone questions Jon, Davos is like nah watch how you talk to my boy. :smokin

Varys & LF the go(a)ts :pimp:

JGKl7K6gkZIItWSOqrM39dHTPj8Pray56Dluvu5icsE.png

the attention to detail is pretty amazing

Not Highgarden but The Reach has can field the most men in their army vs any of the other 6 kingdoms of Westeros. The thing is Cersei and Jamie flipped a number of reach houses with the trump tactics politics and apparently Jamie was able to flip Randall Tarly the greatest field general left alive and House Tarly is 1 of the 3 strongest houses in the reach besides the Tyrells along with House Hightower, Redwyne, Oakheart, Rowan, Florent, Crane etc. Depending on the amount of the Tyrell Bannermen they were able to flip they were able to take Highgarden with ease. Olenna didn't anticipate their bannermen flipping and probably expected them to stay loyal, she underestimated the trump tactics of the Lannisters
Yeah that's a good point. It's just when you see the Blackfish holding River Run, until Jamie forced Edmure to order surrender, I expected them to at least hold on until reinforcements can arrive. I guess them boys really were Knights of summer :lol:

EXCELLENT episode last night. Tyrion is 0 for 3 or 0 for 4 as hand dating back to last season. Dany needs to seriously heed Lady O's advice about being a Dragon. All season Dany hasn't played to her strengths but she's been trying to out Cersei the Queen without being ruthless and fighting with kids gloves. Dany wins everytime when her and the fire squad roll out and ruthlessly kill her enemies. To beat a Lannister you have to be more ruthless than they will be. To be honest the people of Westeros only respect power and ruthlessness.

Dany wants the crowd to love her but waging a war with kids gloves won't gain you anyone's admiration (except Jonathan) it will get your squad beat. No excuse for Dany not taking the entire squad down to kings landing and killing everyone that stands in her way. Sure the people would hate you but does anyone really think the people have loved anyone other than Margery? I'd venture to say even if she won fighting the way she is trying to fight (Going High while they go low) she'll get zero credit from the people. In fact, similar to the MAGA supporters, folks will still blame her for the war, long for the days when Westeros was great and still look at her as the mad king's daughter.

As Herm Edwards would say, "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME". I am not team Dany but she isn't playing to her strengths. I want Lany to take all the Ls but I enjoy those Ls when she's taking them at her best (rolling out with the fire squad, grey worm and the dothraki) not when she's trying to fight doing it someone else's way.

On another note, does anyone know when the Make Westeros Great Again song is dropping? We all know how the internet works.

I loved the battle scenes from the unsullied raiding casterly. wanna see some dothraki battle scenes in organized combat.

Yeah wasn't the Tyrell army the reason Renley had more soldiers than Stannis?.

edit: I guess a house's army is only as good as it's bannermen.

Last edited:

jon got the real ones.. loyalty earned.. davos, sam, tormund, lady mormont and all them dudes in the night's watch that stayed loyal

Arya is gonna steal Jamie's face and kill Cersei.

1. I could definitely see this happening.
2. Completely do not believe and theory about Tyrion switching sides.
3. I think the way we find out that Jon is a targaryen is, one of the dragons will try to murk him, but he'll be unaffected by that dragon breath.

Wow, Cersei stans come out of the woodwork all of a sudden. Where were ya'll at the atonement? :lol::lol:

Like Dany, she's simply sitting on the throne. Nothing else. Other than spreading propoganda and inviting Euron to take over the seas, she hasn't done ****. People in here acting like she did and planned ALL of this. She is riding the coattails of Jaime's military expertise and Euron's savage-pirate ways. On top of that, she's got support from the Reach which is sworn to the crown by default. All of this fell into her lap after her son killed himself. She's luckier than Dany. lol

3. I think the way we find out that Jon is a targaryen is, one of the dragons will try to murk him, but he'll be unaffected by that dragon breath.

In response to your 3rd point I don't think it'll go down like that because they can chalk that up to him brought back from the dead.

cersei is playing to her strengths, being crazy.. no one is going out crazy cersei (as lady olenna spoke of, which is sad since at least she knew)

while others are being subtle and trying to do things "the proper way", cersei out here sitting on the throne at any cost

folks should have learned from ned, he had his nice little letter from the king.. his own daughter sold him out blinded by cersei and lil joffrey and dreams of golden haired children

tyrion has read way too many books and aint looking at the facts as they are.. dude sees the prestige in casterlyrock and dragonstone.. completely forgetting stannis was camped out in one and tywin was making deals with jaime so he would have someone to send to the other

Euron is in a zone.
My dude looks like a member of KISS.
He should have his own theme music on the show.

About #3, I was thinking about that and I too thought what if Dany get's pissed at him and orders to dragons to attack him and they don't... she, as well as others, will be like WTF :lol:

Also, any person that is a Trgaryen is immune to fire? Is he not half so not sure if he would be immune to fire, or partially immune to fire.

Wow, Cersei stans come out of the woodwork all of a sudden. Where were ya'll at the atonement? :lol::lol:

Like Dany, she's simply sitting on the throne. Nothing else. Other than spreading propoganda and inviting Euron to take over the seas, she hasn't done ****. People in here acting like she did and planned ALL of this. She is riding the coattails of Jaime's military expertise and Euron's savage-pirate ways. On top of that, she's got support from the Reach which is sworn to the crown by default. All of this fell into her lap after her son killed himself. She's luckier than Dany. lol

I've always rocked with Cercei because she always did what needed to be done and went the extra mile... whatever it was she needed to get done she found a way.

You guys can chalk up her wins as luck all you want, but since the beginning she has been plotting and scheming. She's been lowkey winning since the beginning and took an L with the religious cult people. Cercei, LF, and Vary's know that when all is said and done... the main thing is to survive to enjoy your spoils.

Cercei has her finger in both opposing forces with LF, and Vary's all she has to do is send word that if they remain loyal to her or become double agents all will be forgiven once she wins the war and they get celebrated and become lord, king or whatever of some part of the map.

Cercei outchea looking bossed up and you guys keep with this... oh she's lucky. However she's getting it she's getting it and all good leaders surround themselves with good people that are good at different things... excect Dany. Friendzone and some other guy were her top strategists and now they're gone.

Hope friendzone makes it back to her and he helps with the planning and they help defeat their foes. But, this is a season where "the bad guys" come out on top and if you guys notice they have alternating seasons where the "bad guys" come out on top, then the following the "good guys" get the W in the season closing. Last season the "good guys" came out on top and now this season will be the bad guys.

Also, I swear if Jaime gets captured Tyrion better throw his life on the line for him.

I would hate to see Jaime get killed off he's a character that deserves something good coming for him for all the people he's helped and he has a good heart.

That one little mishap with Bran should not be held over his head for all the good he's done... he's more than redeemed himself.

Cersei was making idiot moves but since she's blown up the Sept(which was a brilliant move itself) she's batting 1.000

It would be wild for the bittersweet ending to be Cersei saving humanity and ruling

Back
Top Bottom