OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_otxs3tngxq1qa69y9o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Ellaria is like the dude who threw the folding chair during the 2004 Pacers-Pistons brawls. Poisoning Marcella was like like throwing a chair when you were ten rows up from the action and the brawl had ran its course.

Thus far, White Walkers and the wight army are the only ones who can create wights (as far as I can tell). Possibly Bran too (ie Cold Benjen). Cersei might kill a dragon and maybe Night King kills another. Maybe Bran can resurrect one and NK can resurrect the other.

the other theory is rhollor has "wights" as well in jon and beric

maybe the red priestesses will have to save more people?

Yeah the "Fire Wights" that GRRM mentioned recently. I'm referring to "Ice Wights" I suppose. Haven't seen red priests resurrect animals before, only humans. Bloodraven played a hand in Benjen's resurrection. WW have resurrected various types of creatures from humans to giants to horses.

Danny on Amateur hour, they came to Wedteros puffing their chest but been taking constant L's, she tried to flex on Jonny only to get shut down, im feeling this humble pie she's been served...I gotta say this show is amazing at creating villains, I can't think of having watched a better bad guy on TV than Cersei, she dead*** turned into Tywin this season, straight pulling chess moves on her opponents, got everyone looking stupid at these war games....

I ***** hate Euron, but dude is also a great bad guy, spitting ether every time he addresses Jaime...

That Bran x Sansa reunion was soooooooo wack, in actually glad they didn't waste Arya and looks like they'll save her for Jon.

Bron byke! This show is 3/3 so far this season...can't wait for next week

Olenna gonna be son'n these ****s in the afterlife

How you poison someone and they still get the best of you
wow.png

Kelly C talkin about bending the knee...she already weak in the knees for her own neph
mjgrin.png

Lord Friend like

I'm biiiiiiike

Daaaaaannny
200w.gif

On the rewatch, thought it was hilarious how Dany called Tyrion out on his fake *** quotes. That worked on Missanbae but not Dany:rofl:

Dany is the queen of fake quotes and toughness. Literally everything she says is some ridiculous @#%@ that gets toned down by Tyrion and Varys. I have no idea how the characters in the show are rallying behind her since she has zero admirable values other than being lucky enough to have some dragons

Glad Jon didn't bend the knee. If he bent the knee, then the return to the North would've been unpleasant. They made him King and then he gives it up to some entitled invading dragon lady. Those cold people too prideful. Plus Lady Mormont would've turned on him.

his fleet, but he doesnt have to be there.

to busy tryna stick his thumb in cerci's butt

His reward will be marriage but a ****hold one. He gets to watch jaime queenslay her and he gets to fap in the corner.

Last edited:
:rofl::
Danny on Amateur hour, they came to Wedteros puffing their chest but been taking constant L's, she tried to flex on Jonny only to get shut down, im feeling this humble pie she's been served...I gotta say this show is amazing at creating villains, I can't think of having watched a better bad guy on TV than Cersei, she dead*** turned into Tywin this season, straight pulling chess moves on her opponents, got everyone looking stupid at these war games....

I ***** hate Euron, but dude is also a great bad guy, spitting ether every time he addresses Jaime...

That Bran x Sansa reunion was soooooooo wack, in actually glad they didn't waste Arya and looks like they'll save her for Jon.

Bron byke! This show is 3/3 so far this season...can't wait for next week

Yup the writers are finally nerfing her. I'm betting one her dragons catches a hot one to the dome too. She needed to be sat down. Her face from the previews when she's like "I'm losing" is priceless:rofl:::rofl:::rofl::

Last edited:
wonder if bran tell jon hes a targ when jon gets back or if it gets dragged out a few episodes.

I'm so glad Dany got humbled finally. She was coming at Jon Snow mad disrespectful and now she's gonna have to beg for his help to fight Cersei since she got outsmarted. Cersei taking out their means of transportation before they could stop KL's source of money/food was a brilliant strategy. Made me almost like Cersei for a brief second. Dany has no choice but to sacrifice one of them dragons to burn down Euron's fleet so this war will wind up being ground based, just don't know if she got enough men but the preseason trailers looked like she had more than enough Dothraki
Give me 10 good men and I'll impregnant the *****
full
:smokin

I doubt one of her dragons is gonna catch an L at sea. Gonna be saved for the big KL battle or whenever the NK decides he needs a better mode of transportation :lol:

one of those dragons will have it's wings ripped off by one of those dead giants. (i really want to see that lol)

All hail Queen Cersei!!!

Dany is the queen of fake quotes and toughness. Literally everything she says is some ridiculous @#%@ that gets toned down by Tyrion and Varys. I have no idea how the characters in the show are rallying behind her since she has zero admirable values other than being lucky enough to have some dragons

Bingo. She's gonna get got at some point. Whether it's by Tyrion or someone else is up for debate.

Back
Top Bottom