OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cersei closed the door after Gregor removed his helmet and the septa began screaming o.d. It's anyone's guess what he did to her.

You friend sounds like special snowflake feminazi.
The difference between the two is that Tywin earns the respect and gains it without saying a word. He takes charge on the battlefield and in politics. The body language between him and everyone else let's everyone know he's the Don. Dude told the king to go bed early without flinching and brought Cersei to tears after planning to him her to the Tyrells. :lol:

Dany is clueless and wants the throne based on family lineage. She demands respect from her peers based on her claim to a throne she did not earn. And rides turns to all her advisers for every decision she's supposed to make. Lady Mormont is way higher in status than she is.

Basically, all you've said :lol:
What your describing in your comparison is usually always the case when it comes to royalty and those who serve under them. For rulers they're given it by birthright. They may get some schooling and training to be ahead of the curve but it doesn't take for most. Most kings and queens weren't military geniuses or political masterminds.

The ppl under the ruler that advise and do all the other stuff are the ones that earn their position. Its why guys like Tyson seem the best choice to rule but never get to or have a proper claim.

That's what the ChaosGOD Littlefinger is trying to switch up in these games of thrones.

Ok I read it. When it came out I had only read the synopsis for a few eps. Didn't care as much cuz the show was like 2 years away in my mind.

Most of it is expected stuff we've all been talking about.

One I'm not really down with but that's cuz it seems 7 eps are not going to do it justice.

So now what's good with these hacked spoilers :nerd:

Finally reordered HBO..so I get to watch three episodes in a row!! I have no clue what to expect

Anyone disrespecting Tyene finna catch a fade.

Turn on your location and pull up at the popeyes nearest to you so you can come catch a 3 piece and i ain't talking the Tuesday special.

IMG_9517.JPG THE internet is undefeated

FML i've read leaks.

I've been trying to fade those posts. I do a quick eye skim and scroll past without reading if it looks like someone's posting a spoiler/leak.

"Think of every possibility that could ever happen always...you thinking about me smashing?" - Little Finger 2017

Anyone disrespecting Tyene finna catch a fade.

Turn on your location and pull up at the popeyes nearest to you so you can come catch a 3 piece and i ain't talking the Tuesday special.

Already here and we're eating your food too

Only good Sand Snake is a dead Sand Snake.

I spolied the Red Wedding and the Red Vipers death.

It didn't change how I felt about the show one bit.

I need that link though

I wonder if Bran is going to address the northern lords.
Yeah, to explain why ues not going to be lord of Winterfell/warden of the North.

Would be funny for him to try and give the same emotionless I am the 3 eyed raven explanation.

Hope it happens.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom