OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the way he said it, then immediately was like shhhh we'll talk later and bounced :rofl::
200w.gif

looked like dany wanted to give jon her p
when they were talking at the end
kinda makes think
jon gonna end up being king of westeros
cause he gonna marry dany

how the hell bran get from the wall to back home so fast
and araya STILL on her way :lol: :smh:
and why not send a raven back home saying sansa I'm still alive
and bran sees everything
why not see where arya at

i need to get to that episode where jon kills somebody while doing that pose we've seen in the S7 trailer
i know that episode gonna be :pimp:

looked like dany wanted to give jon her p
when they were talking at the end
kinda makes think
jon gonna end up being king of westeros
cause he gonna marry dany

I hope Bran is better at explaining **** than Jon is.

Jon was the worst at explaining. The Night King and Wights to Dany :lol:

If Bran can make everyone a believer that he is a Tar, than he has more claim than anyone.

What's good with that red witch Melissandre though? What's her endgame/purpose? And why did Davos not mention Jon coming back from the dead?

How is the Wall story wack when it's the most important storyline in the whole show?
What's important to you isn't necessarily important to others.

I like it but I don't see this war with the Night King the end all be all of the story.

Who ends up on the Iron throne and how the dust settles in Westeros is way more important to me. The shown is called a Game of Thrones (despite the books title).

How is the Wall story wack when it's the most important storyline in the whole show?

I said up to where I'm at in the show. I'm on season 3 ep 3. It's mad boring. I said I believe it'll get better but as of now, I'm not feeling it.

and so ned took jon in cause he couldn't kill a baby???
i remember robert was saying that wasn't something he could do???

Back
Top Bottom