OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_5526.JPG

There are definitely Snow blowers out there, but why do you go just as hard to discredit him? :lol:

Honestly I become less impressed with dude as we go.

Just no personality or swag. Constant brooding and this blandness. I guess if you go over his history Kit's playing the character on point but something just seems off to me that this is suppose to be the hero of the story, at least the male one.

It honestly feels like GRRM killed off the better candidates and this is what we're left with. At least as far as the show goes.

Not sure if it was mentioned in here already or not but saw someone say online that they could have turned around and went home after the bear attack. All they had to do was tie up the first dude killed by the bear and wait for him to turn. Didn't even think about that :lol:

Turning in to a wight isn't the same as turning in to a zombie.

I thought the NK or one of his generals had to raise you so that you turned. Lime what he did at Hardhome.

Although I can't recall the details for that first wight they killed at the NW that was dead.

Yea, I can't remember that either but that's what I thought about so I thought they turned if they got killed by another wight.

Honestly I become less impressed with dude as we go.

Just no personality or swag. Constant brooding and this blandness. I guess if you go over his history Kit's playing the character on point but something just seems off to me that this is suppose to be the hero of the story, at least the male one.

It honestly feels like GRRM killed off the better candidates and this is what we're left with. At least as far as the show goes.

The greater good heroes win in this world.

Boring or not Jon doesn't care about the game.

Every other male character in this show would have flipped after getting them fire yambs.

Robb was my dude as well.
That nickname "the young wolf" :pimp:

Y'all right about tyrion. They really hiding dudes acting ability. Dude was real charming and showed great emotion. Now dude is pretty lame.

Starting to like Dany more. Snowgawd has gentled her lil fire

Robb was great. Shame he shared the same weakness of other great men. All he had to do was not marry her :smh:
If he was anyone else's son he would've kept her on the side and went on to win the war. Damn honorable Starks :smh:

Back
Top Bottom