OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The greater good heroes win in this world.
What world are you talking about? The world of GoT or the real world? I'd laugh at either answer. Not really true either.

If anything some ppl tend to root for that kind of character since its so idealized and fictional. I get that.

Boring or not Jon doesn't care about the game.
That really isn't an appealing fact to me. Not even that he doesn't care about the game but that somehow not caring about the game allows for ignoring that he is boring or the notion it doesn't matter if he's boring or not.

Arya doesn't care about the game either. She'll just kill anybody that crosses her and her fam.

I tend to like characters with depth.
Every other male character in this show would have flipped after getting them fire yambs.
What fire yambs? Ygritte's? :lol:

I would have risked it all for Talisa yambs
25sy5ir.jpg

The backlash for this season is in full force now. Even critics who've been gassin this season since day 1 are seeing the flaws.

If it's more of the same next season then this show if off my top 3. Breaking Bad ended the show great. This is starting to look like another Lost :smh:

All this because D&D wanted to make a corny civil war movie and couldn't let another show runner take over >D

Where was Talsia from again? Essos?

Looking back I'm a bit shocked a foreign chick put on airs like that and needed to get married to Robb first before he smashed.

Things would've been wild different if he had his sidepiece and a Frey wife.

Also looking back thinking about what Walder whined about before demanding Robb marry one of his daughters, he could've got a way better deal if he didn't insist on Robb. I'm sure he would've married off every northern lord to each daughter before himself :lol:

In the end, Cat made a poor deal. So w/e.

The main soundtrack theme to this Sunday's finale. Not really a spoiler except for what your imagination can conjure from the music. It's going to be epic. :evil:::::

Jon Arryn - poisoned by his wife/little finger
Robert - poisoned by his wife, not to mention all the people that died because he wanted some chick that had no interest in him
Tywin - killed by his son because of some yambs, not all because of the yambs but seemed like the final straw
Robb - married a random chick while he was betrothed to the frey girl
Oberyn - had the fight won but needed confirmation about his sister
Joff - poisoned by Olena
Tommen - committed that after his mom blew up his wife
Renly - killed by the red women/smoke monster
Stannis listening to the red women led to his demise/killed by Brienne

who else?

She was from Volantis, definitely a bad decision by robb which costed him his life and lives of many others. Jon is just too boring of a character though, one of the most boring in a series with many interesting characters

Where was Talsia from again? Essos?

Looking back I'm a bit shocked a foreign chick put on airs like that and needed to get married to Robb first before he smashed.

Things would've been wild different if he had his sidepiece and a Frey wife.

Also looking back thinking about what Walder whined about before demanding Robb marry one of his daughters, he could've got a way better deal if he didn't insist on Robb. I'm sure he would've married off every northern lord to each daughter before himself :lol:

In the end, Cat made a poor deal. So w/e.

Hell, Ned too

yeah, Ned is another one. messing with Cersei ultimately led him to the block.

can Jon's death be traced back to Ygritte?

Roose was killed cause he got his wife knocked up, maybe Ramsay would have killed him anyway.

I would say Ramsay's death is related to Sansa, though he made enemies with every step.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom