OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zik just mad his girl Becky Finger with the Grey Hair got serve by the #StarkSet

Dude just needs to sit down until next season. The #StarkWave still going, we outchea. :pimp:
You one of the #1 offenders out here treating Jon like he bae though :lol:

Quiet when Jon says or does dumb ****, loud and proud during a battle, and if it comes down to it you'll go to LF lengths to twist some stupid **** he did in to an honorable act :lol: Not to mention the sickos celebrating incest. Bunch of closet Cranks.

Even in his death LF had to save that piss poor scene from being complete garbage.

The homey Gillen put on an acting clinic.

But yeah, you snowblowers got Jonbae though.

Bruh this reaction. :lol:

Bout to be one of those gifs used for all of winter.
These gifs are gold :lol:

Go see a cardiologist pa, all dis saltiness can't be good for your health.

You man's is dead, your opinion means nothing, House Starkleford see cookin, StarkSet keeps flourishin, and the Jonny Dragonwolf keeps upgrading.

Think I'm joking? We'll take ya head out the snow, wipe Dem tears, and.......Come and see :pimp:

Go see a cardiologist pa, all dis saltiness can't be good for your health.
Salt free over here b. I don't need to be salty or petty like yall when I'm spitting facts.

Think I'm joking? We'll take ya head out the snow
Sorry not sorry but only you snowblowing eunuchs out here doing that. Looking like

portrait-child-covered-snow-23446637.jpg

After Jonbae sprays yall more than he did Dany.

Got the nerve to be jacking Ramsey of all ppl :smh:

Go play with ya ****.

You jacking everyone else bars and you have the guts to take offense to that line. Peasant please

All you be doing is spewing recycled Warren of Salt insults b. Outchea acting like Zik of House Mili Vanilli.

Your mans went out like a lil *****. And judging by these lame post in his defense, you want the same fate.

Last edited:
never liked jaime but this season i must bend the knee

cant help but think tyrion is gonna betray danaerys

Last edited:
the wild thing about Bronn and Cersei is that whatever it was happened like 14 years ago since they dated in like 2002-2004. GOT didnt even air till like 2011. How wild is it that the one guy they find to play Bronn had bad history with an actor on that show lol

I'm wonder who is the one holding the grudge. Lena bae seems like the type to hate you forever if you wronged her.

Heard a theory that Cercei flipped Tyrian in their meeting

-Tyrian sayes "you know I loved your kids"
-next he notices that Cercei is pregnant
-scene cuts off, we never see the end to the conversation

Next time we see Tryian he's watching Dany & Jon. This could be him further questioning Dany's leadership & contemplating his loyalty to the Lannister house

I don't think it takes that much time to have one scene where, before the A Team go their separate ways after Dany rescues them, they acknowledge that they need to prepare for the WW invasion and they need to be ready for a possible dragon attack. You don't have to necessarily show the preparations but at least mention them. The NW were taken completely by surprise meanwhile they knew a dragon was left dead in the presence of a resurrecting supernatural entity and they knew the WW were marching south.

If I'm one of the "smarter viewers", then these are the exact questions I should be asking.

Sounds like poor writing. The books established that wights survive underwater (ie the Hardhome letters) and the show established that wights survive underwater (Tormund being dragged underwater, the wights pulling up the dragon). I think the writers needed to do a better job establishing the exact limitations of wights regarding water.
Does that responsibility fall on both GRRM and D&D?

That was a dope montage for Aegon. :pimp:

I'm a fan of his. He's trying to do right by being upfront and honest. I feel like he really upholds his words, just like Ned, the daddy he only knew.

Reactions: Ube
Heard a theory that Cercei flipped Tyrian in their meeting

-Tyrian sayes "you know I loved your kids"
-next he notices that Cercei is pregnant
-scene cuts off, we never see the end to the conversation

Next time we see Tryian he's watching Dany & Jon. This could be him further questioning Dany's leadership & contemplating his loyalty to the Lannister house

Why would he switch sides just because cersei bae is pregnant?

dany's leadership already sucks so her getting snowpied wouldn't be the nail in the coffin.

I think what he's saying is that scene with Tyrion watching the Snow Gawd go into Dany's room was a bit suspect. He thinks Tyrion may have planted a betrayal with Cersci.

But nah. Tyrion planned that inception last season when he told Dany she could use marriage as a form of alliance between houses, and I think that scene of Tyrion creepin just solidified that and also brings full circle the conversations he had with Dany about line of succession if Dany dies.

little finger died on his knees begging like a little *****...don't know how any of you defended the lamest character in the show. :rofl:
jorah > little finger.... both were ****s but one isn't bleeding from the throat
jon smashing his underaged auntie :lol:

I wonder if Jorah is going to snap and try to kill Jon or Dany because he's had enough being in the friendzone :lol:

little finger died on his knees begging like a little *****...don't know how any of you defended the lamest character in the show. :rofl:
jorah > little finger.... both were ****s but one isn't bleeding from the throat
jon smashing his underaged auntie :lol:

lol Lamest character tho? I hated him, but he was winning the entire series until he came to Winterfell.
Jorah been losing since day 1 literally.

Why would he switch sides just because cersei bae is pregnant?

dany's leadership already sucks so her getting snowpied wouldn't be the nail in the coffin.

He may be feeling guilty for betraying his house & the death of Cercei's children

plus you can see he's starting to question Dany's decisions with her burning people alive & hooking up with Jon

lol Lamest character tho? I hated him, but he was winning the entire series until he came to Winterfell.
Jorah been losing since day 1 literally.
what did he win?

LF was a little ***** who was friendzonded by caitlyn's ugly *** then he fell in love with caitlyn's teen daughter :sick:
he put all his chips in manipulating naive sansa and got outwitted by arya...ended up on his knees and died crying in one of the most pitiful deaths of the series

LF was a little ***** who was friendzonded by caitlyn's ugly *** then he fell in love with caitlyn's teen daughter :sick:
he put all his chips in manipulating naive sansa and got outwitted by arya...ended up on his knees and died crying in one of the most pitiful deaths of the series

IMG_8394.GIF

The actor who plays Bran said a scene got cut where Sansa came to him asking for help. He tells her everything about LF. This means Sansa really was fooled by him and she really was going to murk Arya if it wasn't for Bran.

Back
Top Bottom