OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just finished rewatching season 6-7.. the scene at the Dragon Pit still too fire :pimp:. Cant wait for that Clegane Bowl. Euron got that good swagger for an evil bastard, although I hope Yara smokes him. Ramsay still one of the best fictional villains ever. I hope they don’t push this Theon redemption theme too hard after he won back the hearts and minds of the Greyjoy men leaving Dragonstone, He still needs to catch that knife to the heart

Who all is left on Arya’s list? Is it just Cersei and the hound?

I’ve never read the books so I don’t know if there is more depth and detail in those but is the Golden Company really all that? Also, 20,000 doesn’t seem like that crazy of a number compared to Dany’s army.

Emilia :blush:
Goread the books

8DB405A0-7056-44AF-ABDF-B31E5B17477B.jpeg

$20 at costco, comes with all 4 + the goblet

Doing my re-watch and just finished the red wedding. I wonder if they'll do anything with Edmure Tully? All we know is he's still a captive of the Lannisters. Does anyone even know he's still alive other than them?

Everyone knows he's alive but it's not like he can help his nieces and nephew to the north. All those men that were captured at riverrun are fighting for the Lannisters now.

What pissed me off was that Edmure didnt receive any type of confirmation that he had actually impregnated his wife or that she had in fact given birth. Can't be giving up castles off the word of a kingslayer. BA.

Everyone knows he's alive but it's not like he can help his nieces and nephew to the north. All those men that were captured at riverrun are fighting for the Lannisters now.

What pissed me off was that Edmure didnt receive any type of confirmation that he had actually impregnated his wife or that she had in fact given birth. Can't be giving up castles off the word of a kingslayer. BA.
He might not be able to help but he's still family being held captive. You would think it would come up in conversation at some point. :lol:

Bruh, dude got the blackfish killed and gave up their maternal ancestral home. He's dead to them.

I see what you mean though in regards to the overall storyline. They should have shown both (Edmure and Brynden) of their deaths and be done with it. No time on the show tho.

Brienne was there when Edmure gave up the castle and pleaded Brynden to escape with her, to avoid certain death. They both knew he was gonna die if he didn't surrender and we all saw that he didn't.

What do you think Brienne told Sansa when she arrived?

Back
Top Bottom