OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm up to Season 6 Episode 10 of the rewatch.

The first 20 minutes of this episode are the best 20 minutes of the series.

I'm up to Season 6 Episode 10 of the rewatch.

The first 20 minutes of this episode are the best 20 minutes of the series.
Best TV across all spectrums.
For sure best episode of that Series.

The fit worn by Cersei.
The tension build up.
The music.
The cadence of sound, dialogue and score.
The plotting.
The politicking.
The savagery.
The betrayal.
The MUSIC.
The editing.
The reveals.
The kid sticking a knife in the Septen.
The Queen Mqrjorie asking the High Sparrow to evacuate.
Him declining and restraining the crowd.
The candles burning down in the WildFire potion.
The hairs on Cersei’s forehead blowing from the gusts of winds across the City from the Citadel toppling.
Cersei letting that broad know she won’t die for ages.
The little King jumping out of the window.
The music abrubtly ending as the scene changes.
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

It was like one big long Thriller video.

I wonder about the extent of his power though. He had to bring down the wall with the dragon to get across instead of just going through any castle. The magic seems similar as far as what they keep out.

Bringing down the wall with blue Dragon fire rather than going through any castle was just a show of force.

I look at it like this, the children of the forest created the white walkers and once the WW became a problem for the children, they taught the first men their magic. That same magic went into building the wall, built the crypt at winterfell and gave the first men greenseeing and warg abilities. By touching Bran, the NK is now impervious to it, no matter where he might encounter it in Westeros.

Tommen jumping out the window was wild as hell.

As soon as he walked off screen but the camera remained fixated on the window I knew he was about to commit that. Just didnt know he was gonna be so calm about it lol. I thought he was gonna sprint out.

Best show ever, brehs.

But Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken gotta be THEEE worst ending of an episode. Even worse than the very next episode's ending when they burned a little girl alive :wow::smh:.

I still can't decide who's the worst/best villain. Cersei or Ramsey.

I thank both of them for their contributions tho.

Last edited:
Between Cersei & Ramsey?
5F87368D-8C7A-47F2-9191-E9FDB788B1D2.gif

How could you not include this little **** in that list? I can’t think of another fictional character who ever made me so :angry:
Watching him choke on his own blood really brought meaning to “revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting...”

Between Cersei & Ramsey?
5F87368D-8C7A-47F2-9191-E9FDB788B1D2.gif

How could you not include this little **** in that list? I can’t think of another fictional character who ever made me so :angry:
Watching him choke on his own blood really brought meaning to “revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting...”
Joffrey, for being a completely vile person, wasn't as cunning as the two in the running.

He didn't commit genocide to get rid of 2 enemies the way his mother did.

Ramsey preyed on both your mental and physical vulnerabilities. He also proved himself numerous times as a strategist when he took Winterfell and infiltrated Stannis' camp.

Joffrey is the little kid that tortures animals just because they can, there is no planning

Cersei thinks she's smart, but keeps digg

Ramsey was just next level

Ramsay is worse but had less access to power. Cersei knew Joffrey was a maniac and that beheading Ned was wrong at the very least.

With HBO confirming the running times, should we take that for EPISODE CONTENT or week-before recap, intro, etc?

Oh snap. :wow:

Gendry actually being Cersei's first born brown haired son would make heads explode.

Not likely at all tho. :lol:

Only birth theory I care about that is left is if tyrion really is a targaryen

Only birth theory I care about that is left is if tyrion really is a targaryen

With each passing day I think he is. This will have put a Targ in House Stark (Jon) and Tyrion with the Lannister's.

Tyrion also was able to touch/pet the dragons when they were still chained up. Only Dany & Jon have as well.

The Gendry Theory has been around for a while though. I mostly think it's Fake News because of Maggy The Frog's prophecy but it's interesting nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom