OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think that's the fault of the fans. People think there's a deeper meaning to everything on the show and there has to be some kind of twist everywhere. He was created to destroy man and that's what he was doing.

Completely agree. People always do this to themselves on tv shows get gassed up on theories that have never even come close to being written on the show and then get mad when it doesn’t come to fruition.

Reactions: Ube
1nq2rwnxf4v21.png

Lyanna Mormont went out like a savage. I loved that scene.

Unfortunately, it appears house Mormont no longer exists.

D&B confirming they came up with this ending themselves. So it’s not from GRRM

These bums

Actually it’s been so long that I forget that NK is not even a real character in the books.

So they could have done anything and came up with THAT. These dudes had no plan for him man smh

Last edited:
It could be bright as the sky and you still couldn't tell what was going on.
THat's not Color that is bad editing, bad shooting, bad choreography and bad lighting all x10.

No TV could save this "fight scene"

LOoked like 42 minutes of not one punch landing just angles changing....
something like this GIF over and over and over
giphy.gif

Nah, sounds like you want street lights on a medieval television show.

Arya just somehow sneaked up on everyone while they were distracted with Bran. Would have been better if they showed how Arya got there at least

I get people’s gripes with this but then I remember watching her get trained and already doing **** like this for like 6 seasons already. So I’m cool with it.

Episode was pure flames. Easily top 5 of ANY show I've ever seen. I'm cool with the ending. Arya been training for a moment like this, y'all thought she was just going to go out like that? NK just got complacent and found himself shattered to pieces. On to Cersei..

See that's how I felt while watching it. The constant action kept me from thinking about how stupid it really was. Still wildly entertaining, but not well written at all. Basically a rich man's Transformers. :lol:

Reek gonna die cause his story arc seems more or less finished. He probably gonna die protecting Bran.

Gendry probably gonna die cause his arc is more or less finished

Tormund unless he get to beat Briennes guts is more or less finished

Brienne gonna die protecting Jamie or Sansa

Sansa has no path to the throne so she’s more or less finished. And if she survives she ends up with Tyrion.

Arya probably gonna be the last surviving Stark, or Bran

Jamie I think is gonna kill Cersei

Sir Friendzone’s story arc seems pretty done.Same with Davos.

Theon sister gonna kill her uncle

I think greyworm is done for.

Podrick might have sang his last song. But if he survives he gonna protect Tyrion from Bron. Or Bron gonna betray Cersei

So my top 3 most likely to die next is like:

Greyworm
Theon
Gendry
Went 1/3 this episode

I think Greyworm dies soon though.

Completely agree. People always do this to themselves on tv shows get gassed up on theories that have never even come close to being written on the show and then get mad when it doesn’t come to fruition.

What theories? He's literally been thrown into the viewers face as this threat. Even if you didn't subscribe to theories (I don't), going down in that manner is shocking.

Count me among those disappointed we aint see the Night King fight at all or any of his white walker generals.

Son had no hands. Pretty weak.

Also Jon got completely put aside for Arya. Fam was like in those rpg games not knowing how to defeat the boss to move on to the next level.

The episode definitely had its moments once we got past their poor strategy and they got inside Winterfell.

They didnt show enough moments for all the other characters. Ain't seen Pod the entire time.

Last edited:
Anyone complaining about how dark it was probably had Directv.

I watched it live on that and it was horrible.

Rewatching it on HBO Now and its night and day better

Back
Top Bottom