OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good looking out on those vids.

I think those scenes between the Hound and Sansa are only to show his more humane side.

Last edited:
speaking of the actresses, I think the original girl who was cast as Daenarys (Tamzin Merchant) is ugly. I'm so glad they went with Emilia over her.

Pics:

vs.

I don't think she's ugly but Emilia is defintiely better.

I mean one can argue the majority of GoT females are ugly and that what makes them hot to us is cuz we got these medieveal times goggles on :lol:

Shae >..,, she has a long *** face but im interested.

I think Margaery is gross also.

What the heck are medieval goggles? :lol:

It's not like we go to a tavern and drink moonshine quality ale before watching the show. I think most females on the show are at least awg and above. :smokin

I can't wait to see which actress would play Val.

Haha I was thinking about that the other day and could not come up with someone for the life of me.

I'm curious what nationality they pick to be the dornish

I forget who mentioned it last season but Oded Fehr who was Ardeth in the Mummy would be PERFECT for the Red Viper. I'd guess they would go with that look for Arianne and the rest of em. Every time I read Doran though I couldn't help think of a old, decrepit white guy :lol:

^
That was me. I watched those Mummy movies too many times.

Whoever they cast as Val and Arianne have to be really hot.

Swish, that actually would've been an accurate casting of Ygritte. "Kinda cute" but not too attractive. I wouldn't kick her out of bed or my sleeping bag but wouldn't hesitate at the chance of an upgrade.

Hot Pie half the people starving 
laugh.gif

I didn't like Natalie Dormer last season, besides the obvious :evil: scenes, but Margaery's quickly become my fav. chick on this show.

Last edited:
So who are the people that have Theon Greyjoy as a prisoner and torturing him?

Rickon has to have the least screen time 
laugh.gif
He only has to work like 5 minutes a season :lol:.

Bran's voice got really deep. He'll have a mustache by episode 6.

Jamie already has a contender for joke of the season with his comment about Renley not wanting to get off the throne if it was made with something :lol:.

I thought this episode was great. Lots of good stuff starting to happen.

Back
Top Bottom