OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
264FE57B-D6C1-4CCE-BA03-28F60D8D9FC5.jpeg
472D6219-1D4D-4CCF-AC44-E66CFDE7C456.png
E67AFAE9-7D9D-4E1C-AD71-2AE4F20A1982.jpeg
0D3BDA63-426A-4764-898A-E0D392D35B0B.jpeg
F4FE2D13-9E9B-490C-88DE-3D61C3D40AE7.jpeg

Remember in Season 1 where Old Nan was telling Bran about the long winter and white walkers? She was talking about people freezing to death in their castles because of how cold it was. Back then I was expecting at least a 2 season long apocalypse scenario where most people in Westeros are being killed off either directly by the WW or by winter (which would be intensified by the WW)

"Winter is coming" has been an ominous key phrase for 7 seasons, but other than hour or so in episode 3, it's been looking like they're all at a ski resort or something.

Snowman plotting, b

Made sure all dothraki and unsullied dead leaving Dany with no army :pimp: nevermind Cersei and her 20,000 fresh men

She still has the Second Sons and Dorne, who was an ally before she went on this northern adventure.

Can anyone link me to the clip from a bar where people are going nuts over the dvd logo hitting the corner that was edited to display the GOT intro?

Wasn't it more than 20k?
20K Golden Company. She got what's left of the Lannister armory and the Iron Born. If Dany doesn't scoops up everyone left in the Riverlands, Reach, and Dorne, there is no way they can win. She got dragons but I assume Cersie got a bunch of scorpions waiting for them.

House Martell was Dany’s only allies in Dorne though and they’re done.
But there's still a Dorne armory and have a connection to house Targaryen. They also hate the Lannisters so I'm sure they would back Danny.

Edit: Actually never mind. I think Euron destroyed them right?

Were all the knights of Vale in the last battle? I swear the knights of Vale's army is 20k with thousands of them having horses. The only horseman I seen was the Dothraki in the battle...

Isn't Bran the only reason the WW could even pass the wall? Once he was touched by the NK, then all the places that were built with magic (3ER treehouse, The Wall) that kept out the WW, were made accessible to them?

Useless *** acolyte 3ER.

Isn't Bran the only reason the WW could even pass the wall? Once he was touched by the NK, then all the places that were built with magic (3ER treehouse, The Wall) that kept out the WW, were made accessible to them?

Useless *** acolyte 3ER.
Not exactly. At least that's not confirmed.
All we know is the Night King brought down east watch and that part of the wall so that they can pass.

Dragon fire isn't the only thing used to forge a valyrian steel weapon. It also is supposedly imbued with magic spells and ****.

The White Walkers successfully sent a wight to the other side of the Wall. But that was a long time ago when D&D still had good source material and GRRM was still writing for the show.

Back
Top Bottom