OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tf does Batman have to do with GOT
83A38220-307C-45F9-A2C6-AA2EE8821EF6.png

He would have had a plan
eafaefea.png

damn yall took that anger from ep 3. and really carried it with you lol
So you actually agree with the decisions made in this ep?

Cersi's death? Jamie's? D&D are rewarding not just incest but incest by any means necessary; throw kids out of 5 story windows, kill relatives, threaten to kill innocents, etc.

Useless Urine? Just there to fill up time. Hey fight Jamie and pretend like Jamie is who he always wanted to fight like it been some lifemongnfnrudo/9

Unearned mad queen Dany? Some ppl aren't even clear why it went down. Some think she made the decision to do that the day before or days before when Missandei was killed. That's not madness thats just coldhearted no mercy.y you

I dont even remember ep 3 anymore. D&D got what they wanted there. Barely recall it to be mad about it.

My bad it is Aegon. He’s got the Targaryen blood tho doesn’t that mean the dragons won’t mess with him? Isn’t that the reason he was able to ride the dragon?
A dragon will kill whoever their master tells them to. Targaryans aren't above being burned or even eaten alive by dragons. They also aren't immune to fire (things that the show never really makes clear which leads to people making up crazy theories). During the "Dance of Dragons" Targs literally fought each other with dragons. Targs and dragons both were burned and eaten. Another theory we should put to rest is Jon riding Drogon. Dragons and riders mate for life (at least until the rider dies) so no dragon can have two riders and vice versa

sucks we'll never get s2 of telltale game

#rodrikforever

There have been rumors going around for a while about an open world game set in the ASOIAF universe

Supposedly made by FromSoft

I don't believe it simply because it sounds too good to be true :lol:

imagine getting to ride into battle with danaerys flying above in a videogame

martin gotta make it happen

ps5 exclusive

If that’s the best way to make sense of it for you, I guess Jon, Sansa, Arya, can all become genocidal in one episode and we should have seen it coming, considering they all arguably been through WORST alone and as a collective than anyone in the show..
this is psychology 101.

Ned was possibly the most upstanding man alive. Raised his children right to handle adversity and stress.

Nobody did that for Dany. Mix in her delusions and persecution complex and access to WMDs and it's pretty reasonable that she would snap.

People really on here mad cuz villains didn’t get what they deserved? Whatever this show was or has become, it was never that.

couldnt tyrion tell him he made that deal with jaime since it the knife was at his neck and that the only debt is a blood feud now?

So you actually agree with the decisions made in this ep?

Cersi's death? Jamie's? D&D are rewarding not just incest but incest by any means necessary; throw kids out of 5 story windows, kill relatives, threaten to kill innocents, etc.

Useless Urine? Just there to fill up time. Hey fight Jamie and pretend like Jamie is who he always wanted to fight like it been some lifemongnfnrudo/9

Unearned mad queen Dany? Some ppl aren't even clear why it went down. Some think she made the decision to do that the day before or days before when Missandei was killed. That's not madness thats just coldhearted no mercy.y you

I dont even remember ep 3 anymore. D&D got what they wanted there. Barely recall it to be mad about it.
Cersei didnt need to die by any one person. Her still dying should have still been somewhat satisfying for the fans. But its also not the first time u hate her. But then have a bit of sympathy for her. (Tywin telling her she had to marry loras...marcella dying...shame ep...)

Euron is delusional. Hes been a waste of of a show charachter forever. The fight was ok though. Didnt hate it. Good to see jamie fight and fail but win too

She explained it tho. No one loves me. And cersei made sure that the people wouldnt love her by offering them fake protection.
Dany knew no one would want ro bend the knee in KL. Why should she not burn them?
She's been daring her conquer with fire and blood line since qarth.
And also talked about taking out cersei root and stem. Dany hasn't been innocent since season 1. No one expected her to go that far. But she was always atleast going to burn the red keep

Back
Top Bottom