OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dany knew no one would want ro bend the knee in KL. Why should she not burn them?

The Golden Company was obliterated. The Iron Fleet was burned. The scorpions were destroyed. The soldiers laid down their arms. The smallfolk were all hiding in fear. Queen Cersei rang the bell of surrender.

What else needed to happen to convince Dany that King's Landing would bend the knee?

If you think back to the first few seasons, did anyone actually think Dany would end up being a reasonable queen?

GRRM has painted her to be a pretty self-loving power-crazed character from day 1. Her break was not surprising at all.

The only reason she indulged in seemingly selfless acts was only because it fulfilled her savior complex. Free the slaves so she can be loved by all. Help beat the Night King so that she can get everyone's loyalty and adoration. Same reason to make Gendry a Lord.

She's attracted to power. Her relationship with Jon never crossed more than a shallow desire to have him under her thumb.

We were annoyed by her character from day 1 because she's always been a self-centered ***** who thinks she's better than everyone and spends every waking minute looking for reasons to justify whether she should murder or save people by the thousands.

i wanted a scene of danaerys with the throne though

like she burn the walls around the throne room and then sit in the throne with the sky overhead

and also a scene where the dragon gets to see the skulls of the dragon ancestors

If you think back to the first few seasons, did anyone actually think Dany would end up being a reasonable queen?

GRRM has painted her to be a pretty self-loving power-crazed character from day 1. Her break was not surprising at all.

The only reason she indulged in seemingly selfless acts was only because it fulfilled her savior complex. Free the slaves so she can be loved by all. Help beat the Night King so that she can get everyone's loyalty and adoration. Same reason to make Gendry a Lord.

She's attracted to power. Her relationship with Jon never crossed more than a shallow desire to have him under her thumb.

We were annoyed by her character from day 1 because she's always been a self-centered ***** who thinks she's better than everyone and spends every waking minute looking for reasons to justify whether she should murder or save people by the thousands.
All of this except I believe she genuinely loved Jon. Although I do believe her attraction to him is based on her seeing in him what she wishes she was but knows deep down she isn’t.

its gonna go overlooked but the mountain killing qyburn is like a big deal imo

like dude brought him back from the dead

like if he had killed the hound would he have gone back to protecting cersei?

All of this except I believe she genuinely loved Jon. Although I do believe her attraction to him is based on her seeing in him what she wishes she was but knows deep down she isn’t.
true. she's more of a narcissist or borderline personality than a psychopath. loves people intensely until she doesn't, at which point it's hate/paranoia.

i wanted a scene of danaerys with the throne though

like she burn the walls around the throne room and then sit in the throne with the sky overhead

and also a scene where the dragon gets to see the skulls of the dragon ancestors

In previous seasons, Bran had visions of Daenerys walking through an open-air throne room with ash (or snow) falling from the sky.

it woulda been dope if the hound/drogon killed the mountain

like finish his arc where his ability to make friends help him overcome his obstacle

and the mountain arc would finish with him meeting something finally greater than himself

like the hound trap the mountain somehow and drogon obliterate him

This sums it up best.

40823B49-0DDD-4BB7-9B8D-FE0CE3B222F5.png
08606760-3014-4447-A39D-8A447680E4D9.png

BTW many of you reference the animated Killng Joke movie but i remember it from the actual graphic novel i bought on a Sunday after church when i was like 12-13. Dropped my $5 and took home that glorious book

BTW many of you reference the animated Killng Joke movie but i remember it from the actual graphic novel i bought on a Sunday after church when i was like 12-13. Dropped my $5 and took home that glorious book

I have the book and saw the animated movie too.

this show is ending badly, good ending may save it.....a stark has to be on the throne......the way they do it needs to be satisfying and not corny....ned stark never wanted to be the hand but did so any way, he was gonna sit on the throne for robert even though he didnt want it....it will come back to jon or sansia and it think that was what the writer of books is gonna do as well....

when does danaerys go mad is my question? to me it seemed planed by her to destroy city/grey worm was on board......if so then they should have killed jon during that battle because she damn well had to know jon would not have been down for that......or did she go mad when she felt the power of winning, finally using dragon correctly....even so she did it poorly destroy the red keep, thats where cersei was.....she got lucky cersei didnt run away hour earlier otherwise shes gone in the wind.....really no one should still assume in the show that she is dead considering how long it took to take red keep down.

so last week they fire like 4-5 shots and hit 3 on one dragon and this week they fired a total of 2-3 shots? so weak, at least let one arrow hit him

by the way i said it pages ago not to assume last episode was gonna be at KL.....very likely ghost, free folk leader are gonna be back next episode for the real final battle

this kid bran has to play a major part....if not like everyone is saying what was the point? filler?

Last edited:
How will the Starks be able to obtain the throne when there’s still a Baratheon walking among them??

Back
Top Bottom