OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9A14E4F8-E6D0-496F-BAD8-E428657434EC.jpeg
This is the problem when show people go on redditt or westeros wiki
Azor was mentioned once in the show and not towards jon.
Tyrion was wrong a few times but doesnt mean he didn't have good plans.
Cerse8s FULL PROPHECY was NEVER in the show.

Everything that was said was done

I think she’s produced some of her best acting this season. I don’t ever remember being impressed with her as an actress until now.

Yup, her acting this season has been good, no complaints there...last night, the emotions during her heel turn, that was A1 acting from Emilia, specially considering how she is in real life..

This HBO documentary isn’t going to do justice for the downfall of this show. We need a 30 for 30.

d&d not only failed the characters and fans but the hard working men and women behind the scenes that made it all possible.

d&d not only failed the characters and fans but the hard working men and women behind the scenes that made it all possible.

Eh, they still got paid for their work. People work on bad shows all the time.

Didn’t they say they will be out the country for the season finale? These dudes legit scumbags....they knew all along that this season was gonna be straight garbage...

This is the problem when show people go on redditt or westeros wiki
Azor was mentioned once in the show and not towards jon.
Tyrion was wrong a few times but doesnt mean he didn't have good plans.
Cerse8s FULL PROPHECY was NEVER in the show.

Everything that was said was done

Them completely disregarding those aspects of the books = meme still applies.

Stay salty.

CFF9B731-CC74-41E5-873B-C07EDA3164D3.gif

Them completely disregarding those aspects of the books = meme still applies.

Stay salty.

CFF9B731-CC74-41E5-873B-C07EDA3164D3.gif
Stop trying to mix book stuff into theshow.
I've been guilty of this for 5 years.and 5 years yall been calling me salty...
There's been plot holes for 5 years I've been pointing then put yall been trying to kill me..
This season comes around now all of a sudden yall mad about plot holes..
Welcome to this sideof the fence...
But now I'm where majority of yall were at for years.just enjoying the fan fiction

Absolutely nailed it. The reason Endgame was able to pull off this method so well is cuz they only have to get some characters to ths finish line while they got to keep watering others. But with GOT it all needs to be wrapped up at the same time. Tough to do with so many loose ends.

Endgame absolutely delivered and it was EVERYTHING it lived up to be. GOT had just as much time to figure their **** out. No excuses. Writers ****** up, that’s all here is to it.

We all understand it’s hard to do, but not impossible. They had the resources, the time, etc. they goofed. Period.

Didn’t they say they will be out the country for the season finale? These dudes legit scumbags....they knew all along that this season was gonna be straight garbage...

Yeah they said they'll be on an island with their wives, drinking heavily.

Meanwhile the biggest criticism the russos been hit with is the gay character not being a more prominent one

Had this video come up on my feed. GRRM wanted 13 seasons but at least 10. :nthat::lol: D&D didn't even want to do season 8. :sick::sick::sick::sick::smh::smh::smh::smh: Prequels are going to be fire.

Had this video come up on my feed. GRRM wanted 13 seasons but at least 10. :nthat::lol: D&D didn't even want to do season 8. :sick::sick::sick::sick::smh::smh::smh::smh: Prequels are going to be fire.

Those clowns made their money off the source material and wanted no part of brainstorming to continue on their own and too full of themselves to pass the torch, straight up FRAUDS and should be torn to pieces if they ever pop up in public.

I think it's more annoying when you know that they're capable of putting together some good scenes/dialogue when they really want to put in the effort.

Even in the "book seasons", Tywin x Arya, Hound x Arya, Hardhome, Craster's Keep mission, etc. weren't in the books. In post-book seasons, Cersei's scenes after her walk of atonement were all A+ IMO.

I forgot who said it in here, but it made perfect sense: the last few seasons are like the last few BS paragraphs you write on a college exam's essay portion if you're running low on time and need to get something on paper. Only in this case, the writers didn't have a time limit set by HBO.

Disney really fell for the okie doke.

I hope for Star Wars fans they’re better writers than they seem after the last few seasons of Thrones.

Back
Top Bottom