OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The look on Tyrion’s face when he was outside the city watching Danny fry people with the dragon was unbelievable. You could literally see the horror, agony and disbelief on his face. I understand why Dant did it, she’s just had enough, but she should’ve been smarter.

The look on Tyrion’s face when he was outside the city watching Danny fry people with the dragon was unbelievable. You could literally see the horror, agony and disbelief on his face. I understand why Dant did it, she’s just had enough, but she should’ve been smarter.

Bro that look was him realizing he's the last Lannister that's gotta pay all these debts! lol

dany’s been an evil person for the longest. her dragons allowed her to do whatever she wanted and fry people. Yeah she lost people she was close with but I dunno how not even going after cersei and killing civilians running for safety made sense for her. Even drogon was probably wondering why he was killing those people.

Legit I'm feeling the slow creep of sadness with the realization that it's all coming to an end. I liken this only to when I finished the wire.

Now that the show is over i may just delve into the books.

I'm so glad most of this show aired before social media really heavily got involved.. the consistent *****ing and whining about everything is what's made this season unbearable more so than some of the writing.

WRONG

I forgot these dudes are coming out with an entire documentary about the making of this season. The memes are gonna be crazy.

I believe she has a true hatered for that placed that casted out her family. Also I kinda understand why she did it, it is war. There’s no tears in war...kill them all and all their beliefs. Start everything over new. I get it but she’s still a nutcase for doing it.

i never forgot what they did to the starks.
I don't feel bad for them. sorry not sorry. they play the music and focus the cam on her but she's not crazy.

I don't feel bad for them. sorry not sorry. they play the music and focus the cam on her but she's not crazy.

Now that you mention it, aerys did burn Jon’s grandfather and uncle. Kinda forgot about it.

Most of those people were anti-Cersei/anti-Lannister though. Their hatred for Joffrey (which only subsided for a bit when Margaery started helping the poor) and their reaction towards Cersei's walk of atonement proved that. The only reason people didn't outright revolt against her is because they were afraid that she'd just blow them up or send the Mountain after them.

I don't know...based on what they've shown, I feel that Dany could've won the people over just by executing Cersei in public and expanding on the social programs Margaery put into place.

Last edited:
sksw8pa638y21.jpg

Wait. So the documentary on 5/26 is only going to cover the final season? And not the series overall? :smh:

I'm so glad most of this show aired before social media really heavily got involved.. the consistent *****ing and whining about everything is what's made this season unbearable more so than some of the writing.

So, the horrible writing, spacing, and plot holes you're ok with, but people pointing all that out is ruining the show for you? Do I have that right?

They've really prepped us for Jon Snow to kill "Mad Queen" Daenerys in the final episode. The looks he gave while Dany was burning the city foreshadowed it all. SMFH.

Jon kills Dany, does Arya kill Greyworm? Cuz I assume he's going to have something to say about Jon takin Dany out.

They've really prepped us for Jon Snow to kill "Mad Queen" Daenerys in the final episode.

jon's whole battle was vs the night king and we didnt even see the night king swing a sword.. we basically see hardhome part deuce

Why was it trash? Dude been scared of fire from the jump,, couldn’t kill the mountain any other way he tried.
Every death so far has been fitting to me except for dude that saved Sam getting knifed in the back of his head.
they was behind a damn wall
he didnt know fire was right below that wall
but im not bout to do a back and forth
i didnt like it
and aint nothing u gonna say make me change my mind
so hush and go quote someone else

Back
Top Bottom