OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn’t even think of this at the time...

i didn't even think of it either
the kids name is martha

6278370-8663818190-tumbl.gif

I'm so glad most of this show aired before social media really heavily got involved.. the consistent *****ing and whining about everything is what's made this season unbearable more so than some of the writing.

This show’s been around for almost a decade. No reason we should let this disappointment of a season get a pass.

did the writers forget
bran warged into crows
during the battle of winterfell
is that plot going anywhere :lol:

thought it was simply used a technique for the audience to to find out where the Night King was during the episode, not some deeper meaning. Now why Bran was still warging once the NK arrived at the tree is something else.

This show’s been around for almost a decade. No reason we should let this disappointment of a season get a pass.

If you don't like it fine, but over the past few weeks it just seems as if people are complaining just because it seems like the thing to do on social media. a lot of these issues are just things people are hearing and regurgitating

If you don't like it fine, but over the past few weeks it just seems as if people are complaining just because it seems like the thing to do on social media. a lot of these issues are just things people are hearing and regurgitating

Not on nt, we keep it a hunnid. Also if you don’t like something on social media, ignore it. The only got related stuff I see on twitter are gifs or memes.

i avoids spoilers
till i see the episode
and sometimes type my issues as im watching
i go later back and see folks had the same issues

i think warging depends on the animal

like some animals are simpler some are more complex

and i think dragons are intelligent enough to make it difficult, to where he could get stuck in drogon

and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Make sure to swipe right :lol:

The writing being predictable argument goes against a lot complaints of what people thought or felt like should happen though. You cant say the writing was predictable but then be upset that such and such character ended up a way you didn’t feel was necessary or what you thought should happen didn’t happen.

My only complaints:

Where TF did Bran go during the long night and what was the purpose.
Unexplained NK storyline. what was his goal? Why he hate Bran/3 Eyed Raven?
Did all the Sand Snakes eventually die?

That's about it. However this all ends for me it's been a great ride. Moreso because I get to enjoy it with my wife who legit powered through all 7 seasons in a matter of 4 weeks.

one more week and my watch in this thread is done.

Long live Jon Aegon Targaryen Snow, Bastard of Winterfell named King in the North, ruler of men, protector of the realm, slayer of Wildling poon, Tamer of Targaryen aunt yambs, 998th Lord Commander of the Nights Watch, Sixth of his name, Son of the Last Dragon Rhaegar Targaryan, The rightful Heir to the Iron Throne and one true King.

Last edited:
Hound dying like that was trash
Why was it trash? Dude been scared of fire from the jump,, couldn’t kill the mountain any other way he tried.
Every death so far has been fitting to me except for dude that saved Sam getting knifed in the back of his head.

This season has been good to me. The only thing that bothered me so far is trying to figure out why Dany and Jon didn’t go to Kings Landing together. I mean when Jon pulled up he was still on a boat and at least a day ahead of the army he was bringing WTF...

Sitting in the office just a little while ago...Overheard a couple co-workers discussing the meaning of the white horse at the end of this episode...The same horse the leader of the golden company was riding, and how it survived despite clearly shown as being killed earlier, and found Arya...

These fools were in deep on this...Bran can warg into dead things now, night king survived etc...

But everybody knows the real reason is because they didn’t want to use budget money to get another horse :nerd::lol:...

Back
Top Bottom