OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Holy ****, this would be an insane twist. It's not a leak, just a theory. But it would be an insane one. Only chance this comes true if GRRM spoonfed it to D&D.

SOMEONE ASKED ON A VIDEO “WHERE’S BRAN DURING THE TWO MOST ANTICIPATED BATTLES IN HUMAN HISTORY” — AND THE ANSWER IS GREAT…

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHERE? EXACTLY WHERE HE WANTED TO BE, OBSERVING ALL THE FOOLISH HUMANS KILLING EACH OTHER, RUBBING HIS HANDS TOGETHER, AS EVERYTHING WAS GOING ACCORDING TO THE PLAN. THEIR ROGUE WEAPON DEALT WITH THE HUMAN SCUM BEYOND THE WALL AND WAS DEALT WITH IN TURN. THE INSANE GIRL DESTROYED THE SOUTHERN POWER, AND IN A WAY THAT ENSURES HER OWN DEMISE. NOW IT’S TIME FOR THE OTHER INSANE GIRL (OR THE IDIOT BOY, DOESN’T REALLY MATTER) TO DISPOSE OF HER. THEN IT WILL BE THEIR TURN.

HE KEPT TELLING THE IDIOT HUMANS HE’S NO LONGER BRAN, BUT THEY IGNORED HIM. THEY ALWAYS IGNORE WHAT THEY DON’T UNDERSTAND. NOW THEY WILL ALL DIE. THE CHILDREN OF THE FOREST WILL BE AVENGED.”

goes into detail here. THIS DOES CONTAIN SPOILERS: https://jasonsjackson.com/blog/2019...nd-the-children-of-the-forest-heavy-spoilers/

Last edited:
60286162_10156480473440888_213073125691097088_n.jpg

Greyworm has been trained to kill since the age of 5. Ayra is a beast and all but she still kind of fresh. If ayra or Jon kills greyworm :smh:

I think dany stays alive and the starks die while bran gets stuck warging into drogon and runs away to live his best life.

Or better yet he could warg into Sam and jump off a cliff

Was thinking about this yesterday, did people hate sam before or after episode 3? They really screwed his character over.

Also speaking of warging again, jon could’ve told bran to just warg into him anytime he had to go into auntie dany.

Was thinking about this yesterday, did people hate sam before or after episode 3? They really screwed his character over.

Also speaking of warging again, jon could’ve told bran to just warg into him anytime he had to go into auntie dany.

I have hated Sam from the jump

I'm not sure about the public opinion

jesus these dudes would be worse than lindelof if they pull this BS

Anything involving Sansa at this point I’m cool with, she’s legit the only character they haven’t butchered, that’s probably because she sucked from the Get, so only one way to go from there and that was up....they’ve ruined everyone else.

Anything involving Sansa at this point I’m cool with, she’s legit the only character they haven’t butchered, that’s probably because she sucked from the Get, so only one way to go from there and that was up....they’ve ruined everyone else.

yea..i dont care anymore

i'm more concerned about lindelof screwing up watchmen

which one?

Holy ****, this would be an insane twist. It's not a leak, just a theory. But it would be an insane one. Only chance this comes true if GRRM spoonfed it to D&D.

SOMEONE ASKED ON A VIDEO “WHERE’S BRAN DURING THE TWO MOST ANTICIPATED BATTLES IN HUMAN HISTORY” — AND THE ANSWER IS GREAT…

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHERE? EXACTLY WHERE HE WANTED TO BE, OBSERVING ALL THE FOOLISH HUMANS KILLING EACH OTHER, RUBBING HIS HANDS TOGETHER, AS EVERYTHING WAS GOING ACCORDING TO THE PLAN. THEIR ROGUE WEAPON DEALT WITH THE HUMAN SCUM BEYOND THE WALL AND WAS DEALT WITH IN TURN. THE INSANE GIRL DESTROYED THE SOUTHERN POWER, AND IN A WAY THAT ENSURES HER OWN DEMISE. NOW IT’S TIME FOR THE OTHER INSANE GIRL (OR THE IDIOT BOY, DOESN’T REALLY MATTER) TO DISPOSE OF HER. THEN IT WILL BE THEIR TURN.

HE KEPT TELLING THE IDIOT HUMANS HE’S NO LONGER BRAN, BUT THEY IGNORED HIM. THEY ALWAYS IGNORE WHAT THEY DON’T UNDERSTAND. NOW THEY WILL ALL DIE. THE CHILDREN OF THE FOREST WILL BE AVENGED.”

goes into detail here. THIS DOES CONTAIN SPOILERS: https://jasonsjackson.com/blog/2019...nd-the-children-of-the-forest-heavy-spoilers/

Back
Top Bottom