OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah, when she started speaking Valyrian to the slavemaster before Drogon lit him up. That was Dany at her hottest.

Assuming she dies, is Jon gonna hit her up with the Obi-Wan speech? "You were the chosen one! It was said that you would protect the realm, not destroy it! Bring balance to the realm, not leave it in ashes!...You were my auntie, Dany! I loved you!"

The way she wrapped by Cersei so quick with one dragon and half her army kills me.

Dragonstone is right around the corner from Kings Landing she could have wrapped up the Cersei and the Tarlys before noon as soon as she got to Westeros.

To be fair she wanted to wreck shop with her dragons numerous times but Tyrion always talked her out of it.

Reactions: Ube
You guys are spot on. Pacing and inconsistencies are the most glaring weaknesses. Everything is rushed, characters regressing, plots not making sense, etc.

One of my personal grievances is wishing that the NK was the last villain. Death is the first enemy and the last, and it should've stayed that way. Not the weak *** ending we got for him with Arya sneaking up. But in their defense, GRRM probably told them that's how he'll end his books as well with the Others being defeated at Winterfell(No NK in the books).

Imagine if this happened in episode 3.

1pq2cf3mfcy21.jpg

C96C839C-4BA0-4913-BE71-E37275736E8B.jpeg

To be fair she wanted to wreck shop with her dragons numerous times but Tyrion always talked her out of it.

problem with tyrion's logic is dude kept harping on how folks in kingslanding would fear her and basically insinuated that it would be like meereen

but kinda hard to go on with that, when this happened:

HugeMagnificentHippopotamus-size_restricted.gif

least varys was always about what he perceived was best for the realm.. not using logic that would be contradicted with just a little thought

makes zero sense that Dany wanted to kill Jamie ep 1 of season 8 but she captures him ep 5 and ties him to a post yet Varys is roasted

all so the writers could have the final scene between Tyrion & Jamie.....

continuity be damned for simple plot devices smh

I was so mad at Tyrion for doing releasing Jamie but when he explained himself it made a ton of sense. Really worked for his character and to wrap up their brotherly arc. One of the few things D&D got right.

Yeah I liked this part, once again Peters acting pulled the heart strings, that was beautifully acted and written.

makes zero sense that Dany wanted to kill Jamie ep 1 of season 8 but she captures him ep 5 and ties him to a post yet Varys is roasted

all so the writers could have the final scene between Tyrion & Jamie.....

continuity be damned for simple plot devices smh

Only thing I could of is that maybe she wanted to kill Jaime in front of Cersei, similar to what Cersei did to Missandei. Of course, he was also a potential bargaining chip like when he was captured by Robb. Varys had no real value to Cersei and was dangerous to Dany so he had to die.

Simply cuz I want to see this thread burn and everyone lose their minds I want this or something similar happen to Jon Snow

upload_2019-5-15_14-20-13.png

Maybe he was in desperation mode. At this point who was he going to pull strings with or manipulate? There aren’t that many players left in the game, no more allies, Jon doesn’t want what’s his, and Tyrion sold him out. At least he was trying to have her killed.

why does Tyrion know about all these secret passages to the red keep yet didn't tell the faceless assassin (Arya) who was on their side about them?

I think he's been on the side of saving his siblings the whole time, Dany called him out several times but never acted on it. He's toast next week though barring a miracle

I would be down for an animated reboot of this season. The actors probably doing other projects but could find time to do the voices.

Really want Jon, Dany, Tyrion, Sansa, or really any of the main characters to see Arya use her faceless ability. Unless im blanking and forgot, Sansa only saw her bag of faces tho right?

Yeah I liked this part, once again Peters acting pulled the heart strings, that was beautifully acted and written.
Yup great scene. Emmy worthy. It's wild how they're wasting away so many talented actors this season. Tyrion a bufoon. Cersei just been sippin wine. And Jon Snow just been a glorified Daario this season :smh:

Back
Top Bottom