OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the problem with Ramsay & Reek storyline...the writers think the audience cares a lot more about Theon than we really do.

Even Jon Snow who finally grew a pair, Bran with his warging, and Stannis hittin the ATM up, are ahead of dude.

nxxLn.gif

Yeah I am wondering why Yara didn't just kill Theon/Reek. So at the very least he doesn't see the light of day and the rumor isn't spread so that their family name gets ******* on.

I don't think writer's think the audience cares about Theon I think they're just hinting more that Ramsey is going to be a bit important. Technically the Bolton's run the North and that area will be the first to fall to the white walkers when winter comes.

I would prefer more Arya though.

I never knew that Theon (I don't know what the actors real name is) is pop singer Lilly Allens real life brother! Learn something new every day

Nobody saying she aint hot. Her storyline is just boring as ****. Been that way since that tacky Mhysa finale. Couple cool scenes here and there at times but overall meh.

Last edited:
i think they OD'd on the torture/interrogation/whatever and people got tired of it. but its also a necessary evil, because they had to show how he got broken down. otherwise him staying as 'Reek' wouldnt make any sense. we almost need to see things thru his eyes, like Brann/Wolf in beastmode... to understand whats going on in his head.

didnt read the books, so i dont really know where his storyline is going... but the payoff for having to watch all that torture hasnt been there thus far. maybe that happens when he pretends to be Theon.

dont really care tho. more Hodor.

i think they OD'd on the torture/interrogation/whatever and people got tired of it. but its also a necessary evil, because they had to show how he got broken down. otherwise him staying as 'Reek' wouldnt make any sense. we almost need to see things thru his eyes, like Brann/Wolf in beastmode... to understand whats going on in

This is true because even after all that we witnessed with Theons transformation to Reek some of us were still shocked to see him bite his sister and run back into the cage. That definitely would have been a head scratcher if all we saw was him getting freed, recaptured then getting his manhood cut.

Last edited:
The scene with Yara going to rescue Theon was complete dog ****.

They must have cut out a bunch of footage. Ramsay is getting ****** and next thing you know, he's there with cuts all over his body. What happened to him? Then, the part with the dogs was just ridiculous. Did he let the dogs out? Did they just retreat? What happened?

It was so fake. We're talking about Ramsay Snow here. A ruthless, demented, wacko that loves toruture and killing. No doubt in my mind at all that he would have let those dogs out. So how did Yara and her men outrun them? No way. Like they couldn't add 2 extra minutes and complete the scene.

Even if he didn't let the dogs out, he wouldn't have let them just go. He would have tried to kill or capture them.

Other than that, great episode. Can't believe theirs only 4 episodes left. Smh. Hopefully Tyrion survives the trial..

I thought the girl he was with did those cuts when he was smashin.

idk dudes a weird guy.

idk dudes a weird guy.

Ya talkin bout ramsey? :lol: i thought the same but then i realized there were too many cuts plus he already had the knives out.

Last edited:

idk dudes a weird guy.

Ya talkin bout ramsey? :lol: i thought the same but then i realized there were too many cuts plus he already had the knives out.

Yea didn't they come 30 deep? There was just a few Islanders in the dungeon with Yara by the time Ramsay got there he'd already been giving out that work.

i think they OD'd on the torture/interrogation/whatever and people got tired of it. but its also a necessary evil, because they had to show how he got broken down. otherwise him staying as 'Reek' wouldnt make any sense. we almost need to see things thru his eyes, like Brann/Wolf in beastmode... to understand whats going on in

This is true because even after all that we witnessed with Theons transformation to Reek some of us were still shocked to see him bite his sister and run back into the cage. That definitely would have been a head scratcher if all we saw was him getting freed, recaptured then getting his manhood cut.

Funny thing is the show only shows about a 1/3 of what Theon/Reek actually went through...

Just watched caught up with Sunday's episode.

So many feels about what they're doing to my dude Tyrion...:smh:

...and that 'o Shay...cold ******* blooded.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom