OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^ Yep, ok -- for 2:00 am, after a night of drinking and nobody better is left at the bar...

I was so surprised to find out Theon's Lily Allen's brother and she was asked to be Yara but turned it down because of what they would've had to do.

got13.jpeg

Lily Allen revealed that she passed on a juicy cameo on the hit series "Game of Thrones"-- something most actors would never dream of doing -- but she had a very good reason.

According to Us Weekly, the British singer revealed during an “Ask Me Anything” session with Reddit, that the producers had offered her a role that involved sexual scenes with her real-life brother Alfie Allen.

In the episode entitled “The Night Remembers” from season two, Alfie’s character, Theon Greyjoy rides horseback with a woman named Yara and caresses her both under and on top of her clothes. He later discovers much to his shock that the woman is actually his sister.

“I felt uncomfortable,” the “Sheezus” singer revealed, “because I would have had to go on a horse and he would have touched me up and sh--. Once they told me what was entailed, I said no thanks.”

That doesn’t mean the mother-of-two wouldn’t like to take part in the series.

“I would be open to doing a musical cameo like Sigur Ros though,” she said

*mind blown*

Last edited:
[QUOTE name="aNYone" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/526952/official-game-of-thrones-season-4-thread-no-spoilers-ep-7-mockingbird-5-18/5700#post_20630140[/URL]"]
in the show dude (reek/theon) just doesnt look battered enough for me and im not a book reader

he legit looks like a soho hipster

srs

Did you not see his torso when he hopped in that bath?

My dude had his swole meat cut off :x

Son is beyond physically and mentally broken.
nah this is HBO it aint good enough b

i want mold growing on ol boys face

i want teeth rotting out his mouth

i want him walking like hes doing a permanet stanky leg 

theon looked a lil worse than brody from homeland when he first came home real talk

if HBO was really bout that life they would of shown him meatless to send the message home. :x  
[/quote]
u wanna see some meat :evil:

I still think about Osha/Nat Tena's full frontal scene. theon wasn't worthy of those wildling yambs.

Damn at Dany in that dress.

Next time I'll spell out every minute detail so you don't have to post your red herrings to make your argument Zik. I have zero issue with you feeling that Theon is a traitorous bastard, however my purpose was to point out that it isn't simply that cut and dry.
Even if you did it wouldn't support your argument.

Non-book reader....Not sure if this has ever been discussed before, but does Littlefinger know Arya is with the Hound? He defiantly knows she's alive as he saw her when he visited Tywin way back, and why wouldn't he have sent someone to get her, as she is probably the most important Stark left next to Sana(most think Rickon, and Bran died are dead)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This needs to be an ongoing thing

Bran = D. Rose :wow: :lol: Boozer = Hodor

Poor Kevin Love

"The Wizards are getting stronger. John Wall is no longer a boy." :lol:

Westbrook is Sam, Spurs are the Whitewalkers :rofl: I'm dying.

Back
Top Bottom