OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im interested why that conversation, of her getting on the boat, didnt come up with Bronn

Yeah I was expecting him to ask about that. I just assume Shae came back on her own accord after she boarded the boat.

Bronn is shady but there would be no reason for him to lie and pretend he only abandoned Tyrion after he was arrested if he had betrayed him before the wedding. Maybe somewhere along the line they will mention what happened with her. I'm assuming Bronn doesn't know since it wasn't mentioned in that meeting.

Not sure if this has been answered in here or not, but Bronn didn't betray Tyrion.

He put shae on the boat right before the royal wedding, and the moment when Joffrey fell out from the poison, Tywin screamed stop all boats from leaving the harbor.

It was a small detail, but that explains how shae was caught, then they just had to grill her because she was a woman scorned at that point.

Not sure if this has been answered in here or not, but Bronn didn't betray Tyrion.

He put shae on the boat right before the royal wedding, and the moment when Joffrey fell out from the poison, Tywin screamed stop all boats from leaving the harbor.

It was a small detail, but that explains how shae was caught, then they just had to grill her because she was a woman scorned at that point.

Ah this does make sense, I missed part when Tywin stopped all the boats, although I thought Bronn had said he watched the ship set sail. Either way Navy probably could stop and turn it around.

Weebey.gif

Yeah...no...I deadass thought it was either Bronn or Varys that betrayed Tyrion and handed over Shae...

And then that was Bronn showing his hand. 8o :lol

Last edited:
I think he also hates Jon cause of his noble upbringing; he thinks Jon thinks highly of himself for being a descendant of Stark while being a bastard

Yup. Notice how he always sarcastically refers to Jon as Lord Snow.

Yea, I was gonna ask if everyone forgot she pretty much put Ned's life on the line telling Cersei they were planning to leave :lol
That would of been worse if Ned didn't go and do that himself. A lot of things can be attributed to Ned's death, but Ned himself contributed to at lest 3 of those things.

I hated Sansa from when she sold out Arya because of her crush on Joffrey. Since season 1 I haven't had anything against her.

Nah, you're definitely right. He put himself in a bad position going after Cersei and shunning Renly.

But Sansa telling Cersei gave her the upper hand to get her plans in motion right away before Ned.

Melisandre's body is very appreciated but i loathe Stannis' story line 
sick.gif

been **** since the black water, and the Christian vibe the fire god has to it is eh. 

the mountain is featured in Vice's documentary "The Giants of Iceland". He even mentioned he's been filming for GoT.

Last edited:
I mean, I'm not gonna just let that happen...some things are worth getting your *** kicked for IMO

like i said, he could potentially kill you with* a right straight or a two piece combo .... like "i dont want any problems bro, dont punch me into pieces"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom