OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watching season 1. Starks made so many damn mistakes :{

Ned not playing the game.
Sansa wanting Joffrey so bad, she betrays her family.
Catelyn jumping the gun intruding tyrion.

So many Ls.
DAAAAAAMN I forgot why I hated her so much
Show really made me forget I didn't like her
I totally forgot how she played her fam especially her sister and was acting like a lil *****
Damn man thanks for reminding me I REALLY forgot about that :{

2zir3ba.jpg

I love Lena's resting Beeetch face. lol

she be looking so non-enthused all the time. and it's sexy to me.

yea shae's vid was like come on yo... i cant get jiggy with this

She was way finer in 300... maybe cuz she was a brunette in it...and it was what like 7-8 yrs ago that movie came out? My man Mcnutty got to smash too

300 Lena would get that work all day while Leonidas toiled at Thermopylae.

Now she's old she looks like a skeleton.

I still think Lena looks really good. She just looks so much better with her real hair style and color.

It's just because her eyebrows are dark as ****, and her hair is blonde. That and she's always looks pissed :lol

Her videos were so much better when she would give some background info...

now all she does is complain. comes off as a book snob.

she annoys me now :lol

'Game of Thrones' ratings: Guess how big this time

It happened again. HBO’s Game of Thrones has tied its all-time high in the ratings Sunday night.
How big this time? Thrones struck 7.2 million viewers at 9 p.m. (which happened once before two weeks ago) and 8.5 million viewers for the night including repeats (which is slightly under its best-ever). HBO’s press release actually touts a new series high as it takes the unusual step of taking the math another notch past the decimal point. EW’s recap of Sunday’s episode “Mockingbird” is here.

Thrones will take next weekend off for its annual Memorial Day break, which tends to usually result in lower ratings for the following Sunday. Yet, this year Thrones has three episodes to come and each are rather huge in terms of action and dramatic turns. Even though Thrones has now set or tied records four times this season, it’s a fair bet that at least one of the remaining episodes could set another record despite the holiday break and overall TV viewership ebbing as summer gets underway.

Also on HBO’s Sunday night: Silicon Valley had 1.7 million viewers and 2 million for the night. Veep hit another season high, breaking the million mark with 1.1 million viewers and 1.5 million for the night. John Oliver’s late-night show had 1 million viewers and 1.3 million for the night. Thrones is its own phenomenon, but you would think HBO’s comedies would retain at least a little better — if a broadcast show dropped off 76 percent it would likely get axed.

I want to chime in on your "was incest acceptable in Westeros" conversation.

Incest was not OK, but also not illegal. But who was gonna tell a King/Nobleman what to do?

In The Histories and Lore series Cat Stark says "Walder Frey has seen over 90 name days and sired almost as many children -- true born or otherwise. A shameful thing for any other lord, but Walder Frey possesses no shame. A dangerous thing for any other lord, but Walder Frey has no concern for heirs or fear of their impatience."

Hope that partly clears it up. I skipped the last 3 pages of arguing
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom