OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The guys who compete in those strong man competitions don't have popcorn muscles. They can probably rip your head from your neck or snap your spine like Bane did.

The guys who compete in those strong man competitions don't have popcorn muscles. They can probably rip your head from your neck or snap your spine like Bane did.
This.

Popcorn muscles?  Dude is on tape throwing a washing machine fifteen feet
laugh.gif

Bjornsson4.jpg

I don't even know how much weight that is
laugh.gif

Bjornsson2.jpg

I guess it was seeing the chubby kid that told Brianne and Pod about Arya that made me think of this, but can someone remind me what happened to the blacksmith kid that Melissandre wanted to sacrifice? Davos helped him escape, right? Have we seen him since then?

chill bruhs, i was trying to be funny :lol

ive seen some local strong man stuff and even those dudes were beasting, so i cant imagine what this dude is capable of. isnt he technically #2 world strongest? >D

I only remember the 2nd Mountain being in a few scenes. I just read he also played a white walker and giant on the show. He was one of the Engineers in Prometheus.

The first Mountain left to be on Spartacus and have a bigger role. He also isn't as tall or imposing as this Mountain. This guy physically may be perfect but with a beard and hair dye no one would complain.

I thought I read he left for The Hobbit. I watched spartacus and don't remember him. Imdb says he was only in 1 episode.

I thought I read he left for The Hobbit. I watched spartacus and don't remember him. Imdb says he was only in 1 episode.
Actually you're right. He got murked real quick
laugh.gif

I think he was one of the Gauls they rescued who had to get put in his place when he got out of line.

Last edited:
Yeah...nah it was bs. At least from what he's said, he got the part in Hobbit and asked GoT if they could just talk to The Hobbit people and work a schedule out, so he could do both. And there were like...nah...too much trouble, you're fired. We'll just recast you. :{

It's dumb cuz the new Mountain sucked and they only ended up using him in like a couple scenes that season? The problem is, they already gave Conan that awesome introduction, and it's not like he was an every episode character. And it felt like, the 2nd dude sucked so much, that they just cut his scenes, because he basically wasn't on the show. Conan coulda done all that in a week of shooting. So, they basically turned him into a nothing character. People would talk about The Mountain, but he hasn't had a single good scene since the first season.

And now this third dude is at least more physically imposing than the 2nd, but Conan was 7'1 and looked like a ************ in the face. New dude is 6'9 and he might be more brolic and ripped, but he looks like the Jolly Green Giant in the face. And the 2 lines he gave sounds like he can't really act too well? At least the new generic Daario has kinda made the role his own.

Part of me thinks if they knew the 2nd Mountain was gonna suck, they would've worked out a schedule for Conan. But maybe they just didn't like him. Cuz dude said before this season, he woulda been willing to come back after they ditched the 2nd dude, cuz parts of season 4 were the whole reason he wanted to take for the role. So I call bs on D&D for that, cuz I guess they didn't even hit him up or anything.

Last edited:
Dude was 7'1"??? I didn't even realize it. He didn't look that big on GoT or Spartacus. Though I guess there were a lot of beasts on both those shows.

Maisie Perry?

And I'm not saying this about Maisie specifically, since she's not 18 yet, but sometimes the girls that aren't the hottest can be more fun...just sayin...

Last edited:
I guess the show people didn't ask him back because they were still mad or just wanted to move on. Conan Stevens should put on his armor and just terrorize whatever location the show is shooting at. Have The Hound and the new Mountain try to stop him. I'd also pay to see him show up at comic con and beat up a few hundred of the geeks and beat up the 2nd Mountain dressed in his Prometheus costume.

Actually you're right. He got murked real quick :lol

I think he was one of the Gauls they rescued who had to get put in his place when he got out of line.

one of the best moments of that trash show.

iiuwG7w27NCAG.gif

Last edited:
i wonder if aiden gillen feels some sort of weird kissing sophie turner, since he practically knew her as a 14 yo.

I only remember the 2nd Mountain being in a few scenes. I just read he also played a white walker and giant on the show. He was one of the Engineers in Prometheus.
when have we seen giants????? i dont remember seeing giants 8o

Back
Top Bottom