OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oberyn smashing Cersei in real life
nerd.gif
I bet he showed her his viper

was the chick that caretti killed a person on arya's murder list?
1. that was her aunt.

2. No

Is she laughing because her family is dropping like flies(as the hound said) or was it because of something else?

Arya laughing was just classic dark comedy.

You've come all this way.. it seems to be your last hope for family and safety.. you finally get there.. and they tell you that your aunt is dead. What else do you do but laugh? :lol

I thought it was partly that, and laughing at the hound because his plan basically went to ****. 2nd time she's been taken to her family by the hound looking for a reward, and they die before he can cash in.

You've come all this way.. it seems to be your last hope for family and safety.. you finally get there.. and they tell you that your aunt is dead. What else do you do but laugh? :lol

I thought it was partly that, and laughing at the hound because his plan basically went to ****. 2nd time she's been taken to her family by the hound looking for a reward, and they die before he can cash in.

The fact that they hiked it for months, went through everything they did and got there what? A just a couple days too late? >D :lol

I think the show Misfits. There was some good eye candy on that show. Still have to watch the latest season.

missandei :Nthat

has cersei show them goodies yet? i forgot. i remember jamie pulliing up the dress

Last edited:
She hasn't shown anything. I don't think she wants to on this show. She talked about a particular scene that needs nudity and said she talked to them about changing it so she wouldn't have to show anything.

The fact that they hiked it for months, went through everything they did and got there what? A just a couple days too late? >D :lol

That's what I'm saying. :lol They travelled hundreds of miles on foot, starving and sleeping in the mud, killing and avoiding being killed, all so The Hound could miss his only viable chance at a come up by a matter of days. When you're traveling that far by foot, missing out by three days is like missing the train by 3 minutes. If they walk for an hour longer each day, Hound gets paid (guess he still might but he's not sure of that.)

Last edited:
i knew she looked familiar.misfits is a pretty good show,caught a couple episodes on netflix.didnt know it was still on tho

How the mountain knocked out 12 teeth with one punch :x

My homie had the best spoiler tag ever *forever* lmaooooo

Missandei could have it all

really bad photoshop of a tired saying.  

And the Mountain punched with a metal gauntlet, that'd definitely knock some teeth out, you can see when Oberyn screams too, he lost his bottom teeth.  **** was crazy.

Back
Top Bottom