OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just watched episode 5 of S1. First episode that grasped my attention. Took me only like 3 months to get this far lol.

Is it bad i have to read the summary on IMBD of each episode to understand whats going on? :lol

I dont read ahead but i read as the episode unfolds

Just watched episode 5 of S1. First episode that grasped my attention. Took me only like 3 months to get this far lol.

Is it bad i have to read the summary on IMBD of each episode to understand whats going on? :lol

Keep going.

You'll be knocking out the next 2 seasons in a weekend once it picks up.

Not at all.. it's a huge show to get through at first.

You can try the wikia http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Winter_is_Coming_(episode)

that's pretty helpful.

You can try the wikia http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Winter_is_Coming_(episode)

that's pretty helpful.

my brother was the same way. he just tore his acl and has been on crutches, can't really move around. i put the first episode on, he said it was boring. had trouble following so many storylines. i took his crutches away, left him on the couch and made him go through 5 episodes.

1 week later, he's all caught up.

Yeah the first "watch through" of season is pretty tough, its like jumping in the middle of a show already on the first episode.

After watching up to season 4, rewatch season 1 and its a totally different show. 

I find myself watching each episode the night of, and the morning after

Last edited:
Wait dudes had trouble following season 1? Jumping in half way through the series the story lines would be impossible to follow but starting from the beginning, it really wasn't hard. They did a good job of slowly building up to multiple story lines most of which didn't even begin until season 2/3.

And I watch every episode a second time half way through the week cause I generally can't go seven days without a fix.

Lol is "Caramel Goddesses" an NT joke?

So hilarious
Its my own special name for her 
embarassed.gif

that's pretty helpful.
Preciate it.

Wait dudes had trouble following season 1? Jumping in half way through the series the story lines would be impossible to follow but starting from the beginning, it really wasn't hard. They did a good job of slowly building up to multiple story lines most of which didn't even begin until season 2/3.

And I watch every episode a second time half way through the week cause I generally can't go seven days without a fix.

I think it was just all the names for me, rather than numerous storylines that was confusing.

My routine is watch as soon as I can (usually that night after it airs), go online and read on NT and then the AV Club's reviews and comments. Then I rewatch it with my brother a couple days later.

Oh ok yea no doubt the names were/are confusing. I've got em all down now but it took me over 2 seasons just to sort out Tywin vs Tyrion. :lol

Last edited:
i watch all the show in its entirety before every season starts.... so i guess ive watched the whole show basically like five times lol i wish i could make myself read the books though

Back
Top Bottom