OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ramsay.. hands down the illest character on this show. Homie doesnt get enough screentime

theon-greyjoy.gif

- Cersei vs Margery is some amazing television right now, always on the edge of my seat when they're in the same scene together

- made me happy to see Arya not throw Needle away

- also liked how we had 0 Danerys this episode, no need for that stale plot

- Jon Snow did what needed to be done, but part of me feels like he's not built for this Lord Commander role. I wish he would just take up Stannis on his offer but I doubt it

- I'm hoping maybe Theon (Reek?) makes a play and teams up with Sansa to make a move against the Ramsays, but again I don't have much hope for it

- No idea why but Podrick is one of my favorite characters, always enjoy his scenes

- I'd think Jorah is taking Tyrion back to Danerys to win / prove back his loyalty to her

- Hopefully we get some Jaime / Bronn next week, those 2 going on a quest together should provide some great theater

- And I hope we get a lot more Dorne scenes in the future eps

the greatest squire ever.

View media item 1510349

Every strategic decision made by Jon > Every strategic decision made by Robb
Do we ever get to see Robb fight? Jon slices through ****** like Afro Samurai. He bout that life!
so you're just going to assume that he won all those battles and never swung his sword. he never came back with a scratch on him. 

we all know if robb and jon squared up that first born pure stark blood would've gave jon the business.   

robb is goat

the north remembers. 

leading an army against the lannisters > leading the night's watch against the wildlings. 

and lets be real...jon's broad could have off'd him twice but she spared him.  dont ever forget. 

Last edited:
Robb is a good fighter but he couldn't swim them political waters. All he had to do was marry that Frey girl and we'd have a different story going on.

agreed but robb's broad was badder... 
laugh.gif

and jon is getting no yambs anytime soon.

the problem with robb he tried to be like his father too much. almost every decision he made he tried to do what his father would've done in the same situation.

Last edited:
Jon's better at handling the yambs than Robb. I think we can all agree on that. :lol:

Jon's yambs was bout to murder him doe

A child saved his ***

If Rob thought that some top shelf yambs were waiting for him, and not dem struggle yambs ole boy was pushing, then maybe Rob would have keep his promise

Last edited:
yeah i don't think she was either but she def could've.  

that young boy who killed her is going to be a beast when he grows up

nah man.. I think jon is way smarter than the two already at his young age.. he already tried to convince stannis not to kill mance and have his forces join them

hell I think jon really went north after the battle to try and reason with mance and put an end to the war, since they do have a common enemy

also, I think if it would have been anyone else but stannis (and melisendre in tow) making that offer, he might have considered it
I don't know if I call it smarter, but Jon is much more compassionate and is more influenced by those feelings more than anything. I don't really think he PLANNED to behead ole boy, but he sure did make a statement when it came down to it

You can see that he was somewhat compassionate to the Wildlings and especially the Wilding chick

I still think he's a little slow in terms of thought process and he's so OBSESSED with the his oath to the wall that it prevents him from really thinking beyond the wall

so you're just going to assume that he won all those battles and never swung his sword. he never came back with a scratch on him. 
we all know if robb and jon squared up that first born pure stark blood would've gave jon the business.   

No. What I am saying is that there is absolutely NO proof that Robb is a better soldier or fighter. Especially considering that Jon is one of the best on the show. Not Brienn/Bron/Loras/Jaime level but still. And its very evident that Snow is a better leader.

No. What I am saying is that there is absolutely NO proof that Robb is a better soldier or fighter. Especially considering that Jon is one of the best on the show. Not Brienn/Bron/Loras/Jaime level but still. And its very evident that Snow is a better leader.
I believe all the Starks have a flaw as a leader, well EVERYONE has their flaws, but none of the Starks stand out to be better than the other

I think Poppa Stark was the best (and he lived a long age to boot) but his niceness caught up to him by agreeing to become Hand

Last edited:

he had a flawless record in war...that is the proof. he had thousands who believed in him and went to battle with him.

jon should've died by his broad.

i dont see how its very evident...?

jon snow is lucky to be alive. 

Last edited:
he had a flawless record in war...that is the proof. he had thousands who believed in him and went to battle with him.
jon should've died by his broad.

i dont see how its very evident...?
jon snow is lucky to be alive. 

Bolton said so himself that Robb was making dumb decision after dumb decision and he would've never betrayed them had he actually listened to at least some of his counsel. He didnt listen to his mom, he didnt listen to Roose Bolton, he didnt listen to the Karstarks. Nobody. And they all had exponentially more experience than him

And no. Leading the army against the lannisters is not any better than leading the nights watch against the wildlings. Especially considering at the height of his short lived career he had 20k men.

Last edited:
The honor of the starks and the savagery and grit of the wildings could be the perfect concoction to move through the game of thrones. 
nerd.gif

lannisters > wildlings

wildlings were just formed and had no organization.  

you no nothing about war. 

stannis saved jon 

jon is lucky as hell

Last edited:
Not when you have 20k men backing you as well as the north. Had jon had that he would back in winterfell next thursday with :smokin

Mance Raider organized them. Something that had never been done before. Especially to scale.

Robb was the second weakest link in that family and I wouldnt be surprised if Sansa surpasses him in all but combat skill by the end of the show. He is that useless. Sansa will be a complete savage, like her sister :smokin

The lannisters are now run by cersei, you know nothing about war

And tywin was slick, he waited until the war was pretty much decided to join.. Tyrion was smart, but had his sister literally trying to get him killed.. Jaime was the warrior, but that's gone and he's only concenred about cersei thinks of him

Back
Top Bottom