OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bolton said so himself that Robb was making dumb decision after dumb decision and he would've never betrayed them had he actually listened to at least some of his counsel. He didnt listen to his mom, he didnt listen to Roose Bolton, he didnt listen to the Karstarks. Nobody. And they all had exponentially more experience than him

And no. Leading the army against the lannisters is not any better than leading the nights watch against the wildlings. Especially considering at the height of his short lived career he had 20k men.
And Tywin Lannister himself was lowkey SHOOK at how many battles Robb was winning as a newcomer

Also, Jon has been saved so many times. Lucky the Wilding Girl took a liking to him. Lucky the captured Ranger thought of that plan to make Jon be semi accepted by the Wildlings etc. etc.

Jon is a good guy though and slowly becoming a leader. Like I said though, HE IS BLINDED by his oath the the Wall

Last edited:
Robb screwed himself.. He killed dude for disobeying an order about an enemy who they were currently at war with

He lost a ton of troops in the middle of a war because of it

Then he was well aware of how much he needed the Frey dude for tactical purposes.. But decides he's going fall in love and do the honorable thing in the middle of a war

Not the honorable thing for his people or family.. But the honorable thing for that girl

That's where he went wrong on the whole honor thing.. Cat was promised to Ned's brother, who died.. So that then moved on to her being promised to Ned to solidify that alliance with the Tullys.. Ned did the honorable thing for his family and stepped into his brother's place

Last edited:
If Jon was in Robb's position he wouldve went much further. Also when Tywin and Robert took the throne Tywin had money. Now the Lannisters can't afford to pay back the iron bank. :lol: They have to be Married off to the Tyrell's just to pay the interest on their loans. They could not have held up the war that long. Jon wouldve lasted long enough to do damage

And ooh. Jon is undefeated. 3 for 3 guys. Practically mayweather.

Robb screwed himself.. He killed dude for disobeying an order about an enemy who they were currently at war with

He lost a town of troops in the middle of a war because of it

Then he is well aware of house much he needs the Frey dude for tactical purposes.. But decides he's going fall in love and do the honorable thing in the middle of a war

Not the honorable thing for his people or family.. But the honorable thing for that girl

That's where he went wrong on the whole honor thing.. Cat was promised to Ned's brother, who died.. So that then moved on to her being promised to Ned to solidify that alliance with the Tullys.. Ned did the honorable thing for his family and stepped into his brother's place
No doubt Robb had FLAWS. He shot himself in the foot several times, but that was after he was having MAJOR success in war

And Tywin Lannister himself was lowkey SHOOK at how many battles Robb was winning as a newcomer

Also, Jon has been saved so many times. Lucky the Wilding Girl took a liking to him. Lucky the captured Ranger thought of that plan to make Jon be semi accepted by the Wildlings etc. etc.

Jon is a good guy though and slowly becoming a leader. Like I said though, HE IS BLINDED by his oath the the Wall

Luck had nothing to do with it. That's how he played the game :smokin

Yes Tywin was shook because he didnt have money for that war. That would not have changed if Jon was in Robb's position

If Jon was in Robb's position he wouldve went much further. Also when Tywin and Robert took the throne Tywin had money. Now the Lannisters can't afford to pay back the iron bank.
laugh.gif
They have to be Married off to the Tyrell's just to pay the interest on their loans. They could not have held up the war that long. Jon wouldve lasted long enough to do damage

Dude, IMO Jon would have been way too slow to deal with that HUGE war effort. His mind would not have been ready. He is barely learning on a MUCH smaller scale how to lead

He is the most reluctant leader in the show. Which is expected since he is a bastard and folks think of him low to begin with

If Jon was in Robb's position he wouldve went much further. Also when Tywin and Robert took the throne Tywin had money. Now the Lannisters can't afford to pay back the iron bank. :lol: They have to be Married off to the Tyrell's just to pay the interest on their loans. They could not have held up the war that long. Jon wouldve lasted long enough to do damage

Not sure how Jon would have dealt with beheading thing.. Because Jon had some growing up to do..

But he wouldn't have gotten caught up with home girl.. And he would have gone through with the wedding to the Frey girl

thank you...and stannis saved him too..

jon is not ready yet...especially to compare him to robb. jon knows this too...

i do believe jon will become a great leader but now he has survived on luck and good people around him.  

the wildlings are nowhere near as powerful or a threat that the lannisters are...you have got to be kidding me.

no one worries about the wildlings. they have no fighting skills. 

you can't be serious comparing one of the strongest and richest families to a bunch of homeless forest dwellers.  

Robb is a good fighter but he couldn't swim them political waters. All he had to do was marry that Frey girl and we'd have a different story going on.

**** that dusty Frey broad.

Robb would wash Jon with the steel.

Jon has made no decision to prove he's smarter than Robb. You reverse the roles and the North would still be in the same spot.

the problem with robb he tried to be like his father too much. almost every decision he made he tried to do what his father would've done in the same situation.

This it right here. An impressionable 19 year old Robb Stark found himself King of the North and due to vast inexperience, he tried his best to do what his only role model and father would have done. That's his flaw, and yall stay trying to lowball his actual accomplishments.

Last edited:
jon is not ready yet...especially to compare him to robb. jon knows this too...

i do believe jon will become a great leader but now he has survived on luck and good people around him.  
the wildlings are nowhere near as powerful or a threat that the lannisters are...you have got to be kidding me.

no one worries about the wildlings. they have no fighting skills. 
you can't be serious comparing one of the strongest and richest families to a bunch of homeless forest dwellers.  

The Lannisters are as broke as post graduates.

Definding the castle outnumbered 10k to 1 >>>>>>>>>>>> winning 3 battles with the support of all the kings' horses and all the kings' men

**** that dusty Frey broad.

Robb would wash Jon with the steel.

Jon has made no decision to prove he's smarter than Robb. You reverse the roles and the North would still be in the same spot.
This it right here. An impressionable 19 year old Robb Stark found himself King of the North and due to vast inexperienced, he tried his best to do what his role model and father would have done. That's his flaw, and yall stay trying to lowball his actual accomplishments.
exactly. jon is a bastard who is just now gaining confidence. 

robb commanded 20,000 men with nothing but w's

Last edited:
I think mance was smart enough to know Jon was never really with him.. But I think he's a realist and he sees the bigger picture, which is what he got the wildlings and all of them to see (that they gotta get south of the wall because of what was coming)

I think he saw something in Jon.. The same thing everyone inevitable sees in him, that he has something.. When crap hits the fan, he is a leader

I think he went north after that fight to reason with mance.. Considering everything that went down, it was unrealistic for Jon to think he could kill mance.. But maybe he thought he could reason with him

And considering the night's watch knew what was coming too.. They would all realize that they have common enemies.. And the same way how they take pretty much anyone within the seven kingdoms to join the night's watch because they need men (they literally empty the jails to them)

I doubt they would turn down Giants and those people eater guys

You keep pulling out all them Ws. All three of em :rofl:

Not marrying the Frey's...... L and it got him killed
Killing the Karstark...... L and it lost him half his army

Robb is a good fighter but he couldn't swim them political waters. All he had to do was marry that Frey girl and we'd have a different story going on.

But he didnt. Whereas Jon would've

The bastard would have been more politically savy. :lol:

Come on now.

What's is your basis for this? Same dude who broke life or death vowes for some icebox yambs would have upheld his vows when faced with A1 yus and true love?

Nah.

little boy saving his life.

stannis saving his life.

ranger cat saved his life.

fat boy giving him his current position.

ice box broad giving him his life

Last edited:
That was Robb's flaws. All the Starks have flaws. Everyone in the show has a flaw(s)

Overall, Robb was a STAR player while Jon started out as a ROLE player. You can't compare the two directly because they were in charge of DIFFERENT duties

Jon is slowly on that Draymond Green track though

The bastard would have been more politically savy. :lol:

Come on now.

What's is your basis for this? Same dude who broke life or death vowes for some icebox yambs would have upheld his vows when faced with A1 yus and true love?

Nah.

He broke his vows to save his life. Robb broke his vows for a cute butt and a pretty face.

Rob literally might be right behind Brienne in most Ls on the show ..dude won 3 battles an yall acting like he was a god [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Jon would wash Rob period ..no way in hell Jon is falling in love wit some random broad an jeopardizing the War. He fell for the wildlife girl but he had a endgame the whole time and came back to his Brothers

Rob took the biggest L in the show because if the Red Wedding never happen the whole show is completely different

I love Jon. I see it in him. But some of yall love to d-ride who ever getting the most screen time and then be overly critical in hindsight. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom