OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^ Sometimes wounded animals are the most dangerous...I agree that Cersei's most powerful days are behind her, but she still may be able to take some people down on her way out of King's Landing.

I'm not saying she isn't dangerous.. But the saying goes "when you're dumb, you're dangerous"

She has screwed a lot of people.. But at the same time she has screwed her family and you see her going down as well

She's just going take people down with her

I don't see cersei dying anytime soon...not because she is the smartest person but because she's the best person to hate on the show.

Honestly if she was killed off...there isn't many more people to hate. She's a good actress too.

I don't see cersei dying anytime soon...not because she is the smartest person but because she's the best person to hate on the show.

Honestly if she was killed off...there isn't many more people to hate. She's a good actress too.

If they can murk Joff they can murk anyone. Joff was one of the most hated characters in television history.

When did Jon step to A WW? They completely left that out the show?
Nah in season one he killed the white walker that attack LC Mormont, but that was the only time he encounter one in the books too. 

I don't remember any other time he has.
They fought an army of wights and white walkers at the end of season 2/start of 3.

Worldbreaker we don't use the word "Other" in this thread breh.

Last edited:
My bad. Guess I just forgot my Storm of Swords/Season 3. I really had to open up the book to remind myself Jon wasn't at the Fist.

Well, he still has one.

Tommen must have got the Lannister genes Tyrion has. Actually likes smashing a woman who's not one of his blood relatives. Sure doesn't take after his mom, dad or big bro.

I don't think she's going die.. I just think she's going to ruin a whole lotta shhhhhhhhhhh thinking she is smarter than she really is..

She played a huge role in getting the two smartest lannisters out of there already.. Tommen done wrapped around margarey's finger.. And she reaching out to this element she can't pray of hoping to control (because siding with religious fanatics is always a smart move)

Last edited:
He treated it the same as tywin. He heard it but didnt care / believe it
I have a feeling Jof knew it in his heart. Tywin on the other hand 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 like there's a word for the type of person he is. Just ignoring the obvious truth and burying it deep down inside

He treated it the same as tywin. He heard it but didnt care / believe it
I have a feeling Jof knew it in his heart. Tywin on the other hand 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 like there's a word for the type of person he is. Just ignoring the obvious truth and burying it deep down inside
Tywin didn't bury or ignore it... He knew it was true. It was plain and right in front of him. And Ned produced damning evidence. Tywin was no fool and everyone in Kingslanding knew everything about everyone.

Why do you think Tywin kept trying to marry Jaime and Cersi off to people? It wasn't just about consolidating power, it was so the rumors would stop. And hopefully as a plus THEY would stop. He knew the deal though and wasn't happy about it.

Joff was suspicious (like I said everyone heard the rumors and saw the clues.) Even he had to acknowledge how weird it is that no Baratheon had blonde hair despite the strong Targaeryan genes in them, yet every single Baratheon-Lannister kid was blonde? Nah, something was fishy. But he didn't want to believe it and his mom told him it was ********.

If you want to talk about someone being oblivious or in denial, look to Robert Baratheon. Dude was so drunk all the time and his eye was wandering so much he didn't even notice his wife was smashing her brother in his own crib.

Last edited:

Tywin didn't bury or ignore it... He knew it was true. It was plain and right in front of him. And Ned produced damning evidence. Tywin was no fool and everyone in Kingslanding knew everything about everyone.

Why do you think Tywin kept trying to marry Jaime and Cersi off to people? It wasn't just about consolidating power, it was so the rumors would stop. And hopefully as a plus THEY would stop. He knew the deal though and wasn't happy about it.

Joff was suspicious (like I said everyone heard the rumors and saw the clues.) Even he had to acknowledge how weird it is that no Baratheon had blonde hair despite the strong Targaeryan genes in them, yet every single Baratheon-Lannister kid was blonde? Nah, something was fishy. But he didn't want to believe it and his mom told him it was ********.

If you want to talk about someone being oblivious or in denial, look to Robert Baratheon. Dude was so drunk all the time and his eye was wandering so much he didn't even notice his wife was smashing her brother in his own crib.
There was that episode where Cersei kind of plainly says it, and Tywin sort of raises an eyebrow like "what are you talking about". Then Tywin proceeded to try to start marrying her off. If he knew the entire time he would have BEEN marrying her off a long time ago, as soon as her husband was killed

Rob was so out of love with Cersei, he didn't care what she did or if she loved him anymore. I think they both knew of each other's shadiness. He was out having sex with various women anyway, he was content 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom