OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And Robb did something stupid stop equating that to him being a stark. It's no way in hell Ned or Jon or Catelyn would make a marriage Oath and go back on it

Robb was weakkkk.. If anything revolutionist history got yall looking back and admiring a weak *** character

Wish I could've been apart of the thread from the beginning cause I would've been trolling him from jump ..dude was green as hell from the jump not listening to none of his council

This is that revisionist history I'm talking about. John's been basically commanding Castle Black since Commander Mourmant died? What shown are you watching?
Dude calm down, I was just talking about him initially not wanting to be leader. Which episode has he been in command? Was it from season 4 or just this season?

This is that revisionist history I'm talking about. John's been basically commanding Castle Black since Commander Mourmant died? What shown are you watching?

If you don't think his actions since that moment led to all of them following him during the attack on the wall I don't need know wat to tell you brah

Dudes ain't jus decide they was goin ride with him that night ..his actions were leading up to it ..he worked for his ..Robb had that whole North handed to him and fumbled ..the whole North !!!!

Dude calm down, I was just talking about him initially not wanting to be leader. Which episode has he been in command? Was it from season 4 or just this season?

Relax, I was agreeing with you. The dude you quoted, Jon Snow cheerleader #1, said Jon has basically been leading Castle Black since Season 3 after Mormount died, which is false.

If you don't think his actions since that moment led to all of them following him during the attack on the wall I don't need know wat to tell you brah

Dudes ain't jus decide they was goin ride with him that night ..his actions were leading up to it ..he worked for his ..Robb had that whole North handed to him and fumbled ..the whole North !!!!

Bruh those actions, which yes, make Jon one of the most thorough still alive on the show, don't equate to him basically having commanded Castle Black since season three. Again, that's false.

It was just THIS season that dudes was telling Jon to protect his neck and get out of Castle Black.

Last edited:
The north is a force brahs ..all of the other parts of the kingdoms were conquered at one point ..it took Aegon and 3 dragons to take the North

Robb had that **** handed to him on a silver platter and couldn't handle ..that **** is flagrant B

Robb had that **** handed to him on a silver platter and couldn't handle ..that **** is flagrant B

Please Jon ate off that same silver platter his whole life. He just didn't have the title.

Jon CHOSE to go to the wall, where' yes, he did earn his keep.

No much different than the trustafarian with an account who moves to the city and doesn't get his lunch ate.

The north is a force brahs ..all of the other parts of the kingdoms were conquered at one point ..it took Aegon and 3 dragons to take the North

You're right about Robb for sure. He made some flagrant missteps.. His mother helped start that downhill roll for sure

There's no way in hell Jon would ever be in a position to jeopardize the war because he is BLINDED by his oath to the Wall and he will never leave. He isn't even wired to lead that many people yet. Not saying he could never get there but he is taking baby steps to becoming a leader

Rob wasn't perfect, far from it. He let his flaws get the best of him just like his father before him

How is he taking baby steps ? Dude been basically leading the Castle black since th lord commander got taken out in Season 3 ..Jon earned his respect at the wall ..Rob incompetent *** had it handed it to him because of his last name

Unless I'm crazy only time we even seen Robb swing a sword was wen he took the Karstarks dude head
. ..he ain't touchin Jon wit the steal brah. Got his dumb *** killed and ICE taken smh

Biggest difference is Jon knows how to play the game ..Robb on th other hand was completely clueless to the politics of the game and got him his mom his unborn and his wife killed. Dude took the ultimate L

he almost chopped that tree down with his sword does that count?

View media item 1510516

I'll never forget certain moments in this series, and when Catelyn pulled that STUPID move in the heat of war I just about put my hands in my face 
laugh.gif
 Hated her since and wasn't even upset she died, and by that time wasn't that upset that Robb died either even though I was shocked

Last edited:
Robb was only concerned about the honor of one person, home girl.. That's it

And it cost not only her life, his child's life and his life

And again Ned stepped into his brother's place to marry cat after he died to solidify that tie with the tullys.. That's honor

Always been curious. With a lot of the Houses marrying their children off to each other, aren't all these families connected through marriage?

Like stepsiblings, halfsiblings, cousins, etc ...

Last edited:

so you're just going to assume that he won all those battles and never swung his sword. he never came back with a scratch on him. 
we all know if robb and jon squared up that first born pure stark blood would've gave jon the business.   
No. What I am saying is that there is absolutely NO proof that Robb is a better soldier or fighter. Especially considering that Jon is one of the best on the show. Not Brienn/Bron/Loras/Jaime level but still. And its very evident that Snow is a better leader.
You're wilding.

Jon can't see Jaime and poss not Brienne or the Hound or Mountain, but he's a beast. Bron isn't that nice, he's just a dirtbag when it comes to fighting so you have to keep your guard up. And lol at not Loras level. Loras almost lost his life in like episode 4 of the series.

Also, you're sleeping on Daario. If he was to tell you how many men he's killed winter would come, go, and come again. Twice.

Back
Top Bottom