OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
am i late?

roll.gif
I only know because I posted it a while back 
laugh.gif

I'm late to the discussion but Jon Snow is only alive because the Night's Watch shields him from the political transgressions of Westeros. Jon would have been eaten alive had he been in Robb's position. Ultimately, it seems like all of the Stark men have been blinded by a sense of moral righteousness or emotion or both. If they were a little more driven by logic and political savvy, House Stark might not be in ruins right now.

Last edited:
As we have mentioned..

Jon wouldn't have done the two things that literally got Robb killed and screwed everyone he holds near and dear (everyone who died at the red wedding) and those who supported him (his bannermen) and what his father left for him (winterfell)

Even if Jon slept with the nurse.. He wasn't backing out of the wedding to the Frey girl.. Don't forget dude didn't want to have relations at all to avoid potentially have relations with a sibling

The only thing Robb really did to gain respect from his bannermen, was have his dire wolf attack one of his bannermen who questioned him.. Everything else came because he was a stark (being put in that position at all)

Even Jon is blinded with honor and doing the right thing. While I agree with a lot of what you said IATT IATT , I don't believe that he is any better.

Even Jon is blinded with honor and doing the right thing. While I agree with a lot of what you said IATT IATT , I don't believe that he is any better.

Yes. I think Jon would have done some of the same things Robb did to get killed, except he wouldn't have backed out of his marriage with the frey girl. Jon made plenty of mistakes that should have gotten him killed by now but he's just lucky. Remember when they caught Ygrette? He was supposed to chop her head off? "Naw guys I got this, you guys go on ahead." Then he doesn't do it, and she ends up getting away and he gets caught by the wildlings (the others that got caught were killed). Jons stupidity/compassion in that situation should have gotten him murked.

Quote:
I think Jon would have done some of the same things Robb did to get killed, except he wouldn't have backed out of his marriage with the frey girl.
backing out of the wedding with the frey girl IS WHAT GOT HIM KILLED

and for those not realizing cersei's stupidity..

she only knows about the sparrows because of her cousin lancel.. THAT lancel.. and then remember their strong views on certain things

Kinda not a spoiler if you were reading every article regarding filming this season but .....

There was articles about the filming of Cersei having to walk down the street in kings landing naked, so im assuming this is when she takes her final L ?

Was gonna mention that as well. I think one of her plans ends up backfiring and she ends up getting shamed for it. That or her cousin spills the beans on her to that Sparrow guy

Cersei can't die yet until Tommen and the lil girl does based on that prophecy from the beginning of the season

Last edited:
A lot of these dudes are tripping these last few weeks talking about Cersei is done, she thinks she's smarter than she is, etc.

I really think it would be foolish to bet short on Cersei's demise. She is smart, she's got killer instinct that matches any bodies, and she's borderline insane x desperate at this point.

Yes, she loses influence to Margaery everyday. Yes Tywin is gone but one of the realest things ever said on the show came out of her incestuous mouth, "Only power is power."

All them bodies she's accounted for over the years (and I don't mean within the family) have gone no where. Better belive her G pass is still present and intact.
You couldn't be more wrong.
laugh.gif

A lot of these dudes are tripping these last few weeks talking about Cersei is done, she thinks she's smarter than she is, etc.

I really think it would be foolish to bet short on Cersei's demise. She is smart, she's got killer instinct that matches any bodies, and she's borderline insane x desperate at this point.

Yes, she loses influence to Margaery everyday. Yes Tywin is gone but one of the realest things ever said on the show came out of her incestuous mouth, "Only power is power."

All them bodies she's accounted for over the years (and I don't mean within the family) have gone no where. Better belive her G pass is still present and intact.

You couldn't be more wrong. :lol:

Cool guy who's read books? FOH :lol:

If not state your reasons and sit the **** down. :lol:

Robb is dead. SNOW DA GAWD ISNT.

Long live the L.C. Snow.

The End.

The realest thing said by a Jon Snow proponent in weeks.

Miss me with all this Jon would have done this or that in Robb's shoes.

Just trying to be half objective.

Last edited:
When faced with life or death over some vag Robb broke his promise to Walder Frey.

When young Jon was put in that situation he STILL cooked with the Nights' Watch.

Jon>

Back
Top Bottom