OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robb would still wash Jon 1v1 [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Absolutely no proof of that. None. Jon was out there bodying ****** like Beatrix Kiddo.

Robb goes into battle surrounded by some of the North's best men and that's your proof he couldve washed Jon
laugh.gif

Anyway this discussion has gone full circle so Im out.
No I have no proof. Neither do you. Our book readers have led us to believe yes, it's more logical to come to the conclusion that Robb was superior with the sword. Again no proof, but that tangent started with people saying Jon was a better fighter. Where's the proof?
The book implies Jon is a highly skilled swordsman by the time he's LC. We know that Robb is no slouch and is battle tested 1,000 times over.

But Jon has seen battle too... And Jon has faced the white walkers multiple times now and survived. How many other men in the history of westeros could say that?

basically just Sam.

Last edited:

You're wilding.

Jon can't see Jaime and poss not Brienne or the Hound or Mountain, but he's a beast. Bron isn't that nice, he's just a dirtbag when it comes to fighting so you have to keep your guard up. And lol at not Loras level. Loras almost lost his life in like episode 4 of the series.

Also, you're sleeping on Daario. If he was to tell you how many men he's killed winter would come, go, and come again. Twice.
I was amped when Bronn was about to go head up with the Hound before the battle at King's Landing. Scene was INTENSE. I'm almost certain Bronn is elite, at least from the show's portrayal

I see people are sleeping on Red Viper, dude is a freaking ninja, he just thought Mountain was dead already. He made QUICK work of him

Why was Loras even mentioned? 
roll.gif
dude don't deserve to be in the same sentence

The book implies Jon is a highly skilled swordsman by the time he's LC. We know that Robb is no slouch and is battle tested 1,000 times over.

But Jon has seen battle too... And Jon has faced the white walkers multiple times now and survived. How many other men in the history of westeros could say that?

basically just Sam.
True but only a select few travel beyond the wall from the 7 Kingdoms 

Just caught the last episode. Tons going on. Wow.

The House of Black and White is a trippy place.

Margery's getting reckless with the way she's treating Cersei.

Jon keeps doing what has to be done. And even if that guy backtracked on his treason, still deserved what he got for being a giant *****.

And Tyrion. Last guy I ever thought would find himself in trouble because he TURNED DOWN some ***.

I could have sworn that Jon said out his own mouth that Robb was basically better at him in everything growing up...

Just caught last nights ep.

I have to say something, the show does a decent job at telling and even balancing so many story lines but, it seems like 3 seasons ago now that I was mad hyped on the Mother of Dragons and what might be.....they could knock her dead at this point and I'd feel much better, worst storyline on the show.

It's getting to slow and drawn out for only 10 eps per year. I'm about dead on it

Last edited:
Nako...
Loras was said to be the next jaime lannister.. hes only lost to brienne.

Bron a beast. But as the hound said..."i aint no knight" so he doesnt fight like a dirtbag he just fights..

Darrio just a smooth criminal. Dude a beast out there.

Viper and drogo probably the best though

Nako...
Loras was said to be the next jaime lannister.. hes only lost to brienne.

Bron a beast. But as the hound said..."i aint no knight" so he doesnt fight like a dirtbag he just fights..

Darrio just a smooth criminal. Dude a beast out there.

Viper and drogo probably the best though
I know what they said about Loras. I also know that I ain't buying it. The mountain had his life flashing before his eyes and we always hear about how nice dude is with a lance from noble people, but he's not out there with his hand in the dirt like Jon.

And I know Bron is undefeated but I can't rep dude as a master swordsman when he's out here finishing cats with pocket sand
laugh.gif

Bron =

post-30199-pocket-sand-gif-Imgur-Tumblr-K-n1X5.gif

Last edited:
Also on the last ep, while I don't see Brienne swooping her up and getting her out, my gut tells me Sansa does not marry Ramsay.

Also, when Jorah grabs Tyrion and says he's taking him to "the Queen" he's talking about Khalessi, right? Not Cersei (who I realize is not actually Queen now).

Last edited:

Robb would still wash Jon 1v1 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Absolutely no proof of that. None. Jon was out there bodying ****** like Beatrix Kiddo.

Robb goes into battle surrounded by some of the North's best men and that's your proof he couldve washed Jon :lol:

Anyway this discussion has gone full circle so Im out.

No I have no proof. Neither do you. Our book readers have led us to believe yes, it's more logical to come to the conclusion that Robb was superior with the sword. Again no proof, but that tangent started with people saying Jon was a better fighter. Where's the proof?

basically just Sam.

When did Jon step to A WW? They completely left that out the show?

That was Robb's flaws. All the Starks have flaws. Everyone in the show has a flaw(s)

Overall, Robb was a STAR player while Jon started out as a ROLE player. You can't compare the two directly because they were in charge of DIFFERENT duties

Jon is slowly on that Draymond Green track though

Nice analogy. Mo money Green is a beast. Let's go GSW. Have a rep.

Nah in season one he killed the white walker that attack LC Mormont, but that was the only time he encounter one in the books too. 

I don't remember any other time he has. 

basically just Sam.
You're forgetting the battle at the First of the First Men. A bunch of NW took on some white walkers and a few survived. Sam actually killed one of "The Others" which are actually conscious powerful creates and not just zombies. 

Margery's getting reckless with the way she's treating Cersei.

A lot of these dudes are tripping these last few weeks talking about Cersei is done, she thinks she's smarter than she is, etc.

I really think it would be foolish to bet short on Cersei's demise. She is smart, she's got killer instinct that matches any bodies, and she's borderline insane x desperate at this point.

Yes, she loses influence to Margaery everyday. Yes Tywin is gone but one of the realest things ever said on the show came out of her incestuous mouth, "Only power is power."

All them bodies she's accounted for over the years (and I don't mean within the family) have gone no where. Better belive her G pass is still present and intact.

Nah in season one he killed the white walker that attack LC Mormont, but that was the only time he encounter one in the books too. 
I don't remember any other time he has. 

basically just Sam.
You're forgetting the battle at the First of the First Men. A bunch of NW took on some white walkers and a few survived. Sam actually killed one of "The Others" which are actually conscious powerful creates and not just zombies. 

Ah the whole time I thought The Others were the White Walkers and the corpses were just their peons.

I'm slightly less impressed. Not to the say the peons aren't about it but I mean, Hodar and the girl sibbling held their own against a large group.

A lot of these dudes are tripping these last few weeks talking about Cersei is done, she thinks she's smarter than she is, etc.

I really think it would be foolish to bet short on Cersei's demise. She is smart, she's got killer instinct that matches any bodies, and she's borderline insane x desperate at this point.

Yes, she loses influence to Margaery everyday. Yes Tywin is gone but one of the realest things ever said on the show came out of her incestuous mouth, "Only power is power."

All them bodies she's accounted for over the years (and I don't mean within the family) have gone no where. Better belive her G pass is still present and intact.
nah man.

Cerseis just a sick dog waiting to be put to sleep.

Kinda not a spoiler if you were reading every article regarding filming this season but .....

There was articles about the filming of Cersei having to walk down the street in kings landing naked, so im assuming this is when she takes her final L ?

Back
Top Bottom