OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In John Wick Theon's pretty much Theon from the early seasons, and it shows you how much everything about him and how he plays the character has changed. Pretty impressive.

Last edited:
This show is a lot more enjoyable if you root for the bad guys, kind of like me being a Timberwolves fan- rooting for the guys you want to lose seems to be more redeeming.

Also not so sure why homeboy who was testifying against Loras was so eager and smug..

Dude just confessed on himself to some religious crazies

Starting to lose interest in the show.....

Might just say **** it and read all the spoilers

P.S- Ramsey Bolton is one sick MF'er :lol:

Was secretly hoping Stannis's army would bust into Winterfell and save Sansa's sweet virgin yambs in that last scene.

Last edited:
Stannis' army gonna catch the fade from winter. He would be smart to take Sam with him, dude has good knowledge of the history of westeros and its houses. Plus his family is in with the Tyrells.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My boy Ramsey was putting in that work.
Blowing her back out.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Check the sig.

House Bolton
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yikes. 

I don't know what was more disturbing watching Oberyn get his wig split or this.

Rape is something I just can't handle on screen

They didn't show anything on screen to be honest, only Theon reacting. Cringeworthy scene for me regardless.

Last edited:
Theon **** boy standing there watching like he aint got a pair....oh wait :smh:

Cant wait till Ramsey get his
wow.png
bet its his side piece who does him in

Cersei thinks she's winning right now..heh

Lord Friendzone gonna prove his love in the pits for Dany....I feel a W coming his way...before he gets axed eventually one way or another
francis.png

That better be the last time Ramsey touches Sansa for real

taken from /r/GameofThrones

Episode Title: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

Final Scene : Bowed, Bent, Broken.
eek.gif
eek.gif

and just another quick reminder

Back
Top Bottom