OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From being upset at Dany for not being naked anymore to treating a rape scene like it was for ***** and giggles, I'm starting to believe ya'll are really some weirdo neckbeards.

Every post raving about killing a child (Joffrey) should be deleted and receive an infraction if that's where this thread is headed

Last edited:
Was it hard for you people to watch drogo take dani everytime....or because yall liked drogo it was different??
Why so abrasive? Neither was fun to watch, but you can tell by the way both scenes were presented that the Sansa scene was made to make the watcher more uncomfortable.

What's the issue with having a hard time watch a main character getting raped? Did I say something wrong here?:lol:

Side note: Sansa is meant to be a sympathetic character, Joffrey is the complete opposite, so comparing the two is pointless. People are really taking issue with someone having a hard time watching Sansa be raped by Ramsay and making Theon watch. Y'all see how ridiculous that sounds?

Last edited:
Being that's the intended emotion the show runners want the audience to evoke, I'm not sure what these dudes are getting at.

This season is extremely slow. I haven't been read through all the books yet to know if it's cause they are running out of material but still.

It jus seems like they are saving everything until the season finale which had never but wat this show is about

It's a fantasy. The good ones like this make the audience's emotion sway between positive and negative. To imply that you shouldn't react in a certain way because it's fiction makes no sense, this is the writer's goal!

You guys should really stop and think about the things you choose to waste brain power defending.

My point is i hope that guy wasn't banned from this thread for commenting on an uncomfortable scene in a fictional world that made people cringe

Should be able to post as many :pimp: as he wanted none of that was real

Last edited:
It's a fantasy. The good ones like this make the audience's emotion sway between positive and negative. To imply that you shouldn't react in a certain way because it's fiction makes no sense, this is the writer's goal!

You guys should really stop and think about the things you choose to waste brain power defending.
Precisely. If reacting emotionally to the story is wrong because 'this **** is fiction' what's the point?

EDIT: Didn't know someone got banned, and I really couldn't care less. Dudes crusading against anyone who didn't enjoy the scene because of one person being banned?:lol:

Let's not lose sight of reality here.

Last edited:
didn't really cringe at the rape but I'm more so tired of Sansa being the victim yet again, I swore as she started taking off her clothes she was gonna pull a knife out but no, still the weak little girl she's always been :rolleyes

didn't really cringe at the rape but I'm more so tired of Sansa being the victim yet again, I swore as she started taking off her clothes she was gonna pull a knife out but no, still the weak little girl she's always been :rolleyes
Bruh she is sooooo damn stupid
She was told
"If ur in trouble go to the lighthouse and light a fire"
Dumb *** SHOULDA did that before the wedding
She mad it seem like she was hot **** telling that girl off who gave her a bath
I thought she had a plan
But noooooo
Dumb *** still ends up getting married :smh:
I swear man
Real talk everything that happened to her and her family is her damn fault
And it's crazy
In the books every damn body practically tells her how stupid she is :lol:

Last edited:
Sure the premise was disturbing, but I didn't find it cringe worthy. Was waiting on Reek to go off, but I guess it's too soon for Ramsay to get his.

This season isn't that good because they are making their own storylines

Almost everyone is caught up with the last book so it might be more of the same once that happens

Like Jamie's current mission |I

Last scene was tough but not that crazy to watch. Melfi raped in the parking garage in Sopranos, now that was tough to watch and way more graphic

Poor Sansa... Theon could've started to redeem himself but pussied out.

Next couple episodes are gonna get real, I have a feeling.

You dudes are going to be furious week after week waiting around for Ramsey to die. That's not how this show works.

Man I hope they don't kill off Bronn

He got cut and they zoomed in on it when it happened

He might be poisoned

This was more to the point i was getting at. I cant tell anyone how to react or how to feel. But this show is based off sex murder and mayhem .
Im not particularly talking about the people upset about the scene. But there are the super crusaders out there who are talking about not watching anymore as if this stuff is new.......
But because its a beloved character they've gone to far all of a sudden .
(Not saying the people who have been commenting in here but more extreme people.
You dudes are going to be furious week after week waiting around for Ramsey to die. That's not how this show works.

I see what you did there lmao

Back
Top Bottom