OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
didn't really cringe at the rape but I'm more so tired of Sansa being the victim yet again, I swore as she started taking off her clothes she was gonna pull a knife out but no, still the weak little girl she's always been :rolleyes

if she pulled a knife and killed him ... then what?

To be fair, Stannis IS the rightful heir and gave Renly a good amount of time to back off. His brother tried stealing his throne just off a "people like me better" mentality

This. Renley was trippin.
Man I hope they don't kill off Bronn

He got cut and they zoomed in on it when it happened

He might be poisoned

BRUUUUUUHHHHH!!!!

Why you gotta do this to me? I forgot about the sandsnakes being infamous for using poisonous blades. **** It's RIP for my dude Bronn. NOT COOL

Wait, is the captain of the slave ship that found Tyrion Mr. Eko from Lost?
Thought the same thing.
Where are the people who were defending cersei again?
waiting on it.
I agree, it may be slow but there are still 4 episodes left I believe. Anything can happen especially after tn episode.
A lot of women are abandoning the GOT ship it appears on twitter.
A lot of people in their feels.
I still don't have sympathy for theon even though he's going through it. I think the writers want to slowly bring him back to a respectable character. The acting though is
pimp.gif
SMH its a TV show. i bet they didnt complain about 50 shades of grey. FOH. people are way too sensitive. 

This show is a lot more enjoyable if you root for the bad guys, kind of like me being a Timberwolves fan- rooting for the guys you want to lose seems to be more redeeming.
Not so much rooting for the bad guys but i hate Sansa. i mean im not sitting there like good you deserve to be raped, nobody really deserves that, but i have no sympathy for her character whatsoever.

the red wedding scene was worse than the rape
This.

Last edited:
Lf. Does care but he doesnt know how sick ramsay is (which he admitted) but for LF plan its inevitable for her to be married and get that innocence taken. But that was also the way to make her lord of winterfell so his vale people have reason to attack boltons

oh yea forgot to comment about Little Finger.

1st of all- dude should have posted his outfit in the dressing better thread.

2nd- i think he knew damn well what was going to happen to sansa by giving her to ramsey on a silver platter. i dont think he cares about her one bit.

^ Me either. Especially the one who was fighting Jamie. Like come on, he has one hand :lol: The guard that he was fighting like 2 eps back put up more of a fight then she did.

Thought whole sand snakes thing felt forced for the show..

Would have preferred if the fight didn't happen.. And both were caught before they could even engage in that fight for however long they did

They literally showed the kids being watched on two separate occasions..

Or maybe have Jaime and bronn get caught which would have allowed the sand snakes to do something to his daughter while he is being dragged away and thus allowing all the security to be distracted by him

Me an my girl sittin here tryna figured out if we hate Ramsay more than Joffrey. Joffrey got 4 season worth of **** to hate and is prob my most hated character of all time ...but man Ramsay is givin dude a run for his money [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I think in the end Ramsays death will be more satisfying

Back
Top Bottom