OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I dont know how someone could root for the Boltons
Ramsay is entertaining and Roose is a smart man, i think they deserve what they have right now. Both men know what to do to survive, they played their cards right, i can't hate them for that. 
They certainly played the game well.

I can't stand those backstabbing sadistic flaying bastards though

LF need to come through and take care of that next season

And then if Jon is permenatly dead the show writers might have backed them self into a wall with the amount of pivotal characters that have been left out so far

I could see a couple of them having pivotal roles in the end

Stannis isn't dead

Why would they not show that?

Dirk is a good person and probably couldn't go thru it
Dirk 
roll.gif

Stannis could be kept on to have a redemption storyline just like Jamie

Stannis has committed so much wrong, it would be semi interesting to see him go through a rebirth of sorts

I don't know if it is just me or if other feel the same way. It seems like as the show goes on, the special effects/ acting has lost value. When reek threw the girl over the wall it looked so tacky and fake. Jon got stabbed literally 9 times and Ollie took his precious time to come over and stab him again.
Aryas scene was pretty brutal but it was the most believable scene in the last episode.

The fight scenes with the sand snakes and jorah in the stadium had that off feeling to it as well. I guess they cannot beat the all time greatest fight scene in GOT, oberyn and the mountain
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I hope I am wrong and just over analyzing the show. It was a smooth season. Now im just waiting for the walking dead
This is aproblem all amazing shows have. The first fights seem amazing because (if you didn't read the books like me), everything comes at you and surprises you. After a few season you keep expecting to be amazed and surprised and it doesn't happen.

I agree that Aryas scene was the most intense and amazing, again, because we didn't see that coming. We all expected a brawl the size of Lebrons ego to finish the season.

For example, IMO, the Stannis story left me wanting. I expected far more brutality considering we had seen the battle at the Wall and the fight for Kings Landing.

We were all left wanting after watching THAT DAMNED DRAGON murk everything not named Danny.

Anyone saying with certainty -- in either direction - what happened with Jon Snow is just speculating. Nobody really knows except GRRM and possibly the people who make the show. There's tons of possibilities for keeping him around in some capacity. But at the same time, he really could be dead. We just have to wait and see.

I dont know how someone could root for the Boltons
Ramsay is entertaining and Roose is a smart man, i think they deserve what they have right now. Both men know what to do to survive, they played their cards right, i can't hate them for that. 
They certainly played the game well.

I can't stand those backstabbing sadistic flaying bastards though

LF need to come through and take care of that next season

Who is LF?

someone needs to put greyworm out of his misery

jon snow "5 stabs couldnt stop me, i took it and smiled" :smokin

Last edited:
Some little @$@$ spoiled the ending yesterday in the damn NBA thread. Why? I will never understand the thought process of these morons

Shoulda got banned, honestly. Fools watched GOT over an NBA Finals game but went into the NBA Finals thread and spoiled it, anyway.

Yeah, the unsullied can't handle that many people in masks swarming them. Spartans could though against the immortals.

Anyone saying with certainty -- in either direction - what happened with Jon Snow is just speculating. Nobody really knows except GRRM and possibly the people who make the show. There's tons of possibilities for keeping him around in some capacity. But at the same time, he really could be dead. We just have to wait and see.

From what I can gather, the show is caught up to the books in regards to Jon's death, so you're right, nobody really knows, as the next book hasn't been written yet.

SMH at you dudes trying to believe Stan is is still alive just because we didn't see it. We even had a picture posted on HBOs website that says he was killed by Brienne. And Brienne took an oath she holds until her own grave, she not gonna go against that. Heck she still waiting in the trees trying to protect Sansa.

In before we say Shireen isn't dead because we didn't "see" her death. :smh:

SMH at you dudes trying to believe Stan is is still alive just because we didn't see it. We even had a picture posted on HBOs website that says he was killed by Brienne. And Brienne took an oath she holds until her own grave, she not gonna go against that. Heck she still waiting in the trees trying to protect Sansa.

In before we say Shireen isn't dead because we didn't "see" her death.
mean.gif
yes compare a sword being unsheathed, to someone being tied to a stake and the pyre being lit.

From what I can gather, the show is caught up to the books in regards to Jon's death, so you're right, nobody really knows, as the next book hasn't been written yet.

So you're saying, nt knows nothing?

That fat boy better finish editing the next damn book. Now book and show fans are both fiending to know what happens next. It better not disappoint like ADWD.

Back
Top Bottom