OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Game of Thrones Director David Nutter:

View media item 1583402
He also confirmed Stannis is dead.

Eh, I can't help but take anything these guys say with a grain of salt. They're not going to want to give away anything at this point, especially with the show being even with the books. Snow may pop again next season and Nutter will be like, "what I meant was, Jon Snow as we knew him, was dead. This is a new, changed Jon Snow" or some **** like that. So, again, I'm going to be in wait and see mode.

All that said, if this finale is as final for some characters as it seems, GRRM is as bad as the writers of Lost when it comes to creating seemingly important plot points that ultimately don't amount to ****.

I didn't read through the comments/posts so this may have been said already. But for people speculating whether or not Jon/Stannis are actually dead and gone for good, here is the theory that's been building up to now:

Everyone who delves into the books and Westeros history are speculating who Jon Snow is. Again this is a theory and a fan theory at that: Jon is a product of Lyanna/Rhaegar or Lyanna/Aerys during Robert's Rebellion when she got kidanpped. So he might be a Targaryan by blood. In order to fulfill this three-headed dragon theory with a Targ riding each of the dragons, Jon Snow should still be alive to do this.

The only thing stopping him from persuing is his oath to the Watch. With him being dead, his oath is now broken. Mellisendre, by the look on her face after knowing half of Stannis' people left him and leaving no chance for a win, realized seeing the Bolton's banners burning in her insight wasn't Stannis' prophecy to fullfil, so she booked it and when back to the Wall. My guess, it will be Jon and she's going to use her magic to revive him. My prediction, John + Davos/Mellisandre and the wildlings (maybe the other half of Stannis' men) will probably take down Winterfell. Especially if new Jon gets wind that Sansa is still there.

I personally think Stannis is dead. He's useless now - no Army, no wife, no child, no Mellisendre. He's got nothing left and doesn't add value to the show. It doesn't make sense for GRRM to kill off every main character in the show and keep no-good Stannis floating around with nothing to do. Something could happen inbetween if he doesn't get killed, joins Breanne/Pod somehow. Maybe meet with Sansa/Theon? Who knows.

But again, this is GoT where GRRM could throw monkey wrenches into this well-oiled machine AGAIN.

Last edited:
The only people that know of Shireens death are the people who are dead and the other half who dipped out.  So unless those other half are going to see Davos I doubt he ever finds out she was burned alive.

You don't think word of him burning his daughter will spread?...

I'm still chuckling at Varys casually just popping up in Mereen
I called it, Varys probably got word **** was bout to go down and was chillin outside the city

At least him and Grey will have something to bond over
smokin.gif
Varys gonna roll up on the next episode like "What did I miss"
nerd.gif
[/quote
heh.png

Quote:

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34  

And again... I like how how they keep saying that Jon Snow is dead... Not that he's gon from the show...
Kit said he wouldnt be in the next season but I dont believe him

nope, nope nope nope nope

Last edited:
Stannis took the biggest L of all though. Dude waited 3-4 years and sacrificed his whole family to Rhollor only to get washed in the field

That original Renly/Stannis combo would've murked everybody if they would've hooked up from the jump

The only people that know of Shireens death are the people who are dead and the other half who dipped out.  So unless those other half are going to see Davos I doubt he ever finds out she was burned alive.

Yeah, especially since he also typed half of his troops deserted him. They'll def be telling people why.

I'm still chuckling at Varys casually just popping up in Mereen

I called it, Varys probably got word **** was bout to go down and was chillin outside the city

At least him and Grey will have something to bond over :smokin
Varys gonna roll up on the next episode like "What did I miss" :nerd: [/quote
heh.png

Quote:

And again... I like how how they keep saying that Jon Snow is dead... Not that he's gon from the show...
Kit said he wouldnt be in the next season but I dont believe him

nope, nope nope nope nope

View media item 1583421

Bran wasn't in this season though...

Yeah, especially since he also typed half of his troops deserted him. They'll def be telling people why.
Them deserters are probably dead somewhere 

I was under the impression that the deserters where the ones murking Stannis soldiers. If not, you can be sure they spread the word that he KFC'ed his girl and wound up on the wrong side of SuperTrooper's Sword.

Man plot lines from seasons ago start getting finished, feels like we really are gonna run 7 season (them bodies be pilin up quick)

stop trying to resurrect your boy Snow. he GONE .... and remember Melisandre doesn't have the power to ressurrect. (if you remember her saying that to Thoros back in season 3)
all you only death can pay for life... lol that's not the philosophy behind her religion so just stop....

She can resurrect people.

She mentioned to Daavos and Stannis after they lost the battle at Blackwater that she could've resurrected those killed by the Blackwater. But Daavos advised Stannis not to take her.

If only death can pay for life then what deaths kept bringing dondarrion back? His own deaths? Or were they killing soldiers to bring him back.

View media item 670346

Lmao @ all the feelings about Jon.
I'm enjoying this...not eem going to lie.
I liked Jon too but yall been slurping him for too long it got sickening.
Co-sign :lol:

Looking on my timeline, seems like people are legit mad. Cursing and talking about how they're done with the show. Such liars. Being mad at a show for being gully is stupid.
It's hilarious.

I guess Shreen is still alive too.
According to that NT logic.

pretty sure Jon's not dead….pretty sure it wasn't Jon that got stabbed. I think it was the Red Witch who changed her appearance and gave up her life for Jon (the real "chosen one")…..
:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Welll uhh jus got done watching the finale. Yo they really did Jon like that tho. A group shank then brought Ollie lil biiitch *** to finish it off. Mannn I really couldn't believe it. Then I thought Jons eyes were gonna turn blue or somthin. But then cersei lives?! Plus beefed up security. Mann tired of that broad forreal. I liked seein reek finally step up and help Sansa. Kinda disappointed brianne didn't get to wash Ramseey crazy ***. Whole season she watching the tower and then misses the light? Ok then. That poisoning scene was slick. Them broads slick as hell for that....oh and eff melisanndra. I hope she get washed early next season. Jus gonna bounce after all the BS she blew up stannis' ***. GREAT FINALE IMO....

the hate for Olly is just too much in here.

yall would be feeling the same way if you had to witness your parents get murked by who is supposed to be your new ally.

good for Olly in getting his justice and turning into a man for getting the final stab in what was Jon Snow.

Nah, Jon wasn't responsible for his village being attacked and his parents being killed. Jon was the guy who took him in and treated him well. Then his brutus self agreed to a cowardly attack on their commander. If they hate the wildlings so much then attack the wildlings. They just went after a target who wasn't expecting it. That wasn't justice or revenge. That was a vagina move.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom