OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol. Def not a new ground breaking theory on top of half that stuff never actually happened.

Warden deems that....

Trash. Next theory please that DOESNT. Already put theorized stuff in their as fact and works more theory in to the already theoried statement

Last edited:
It's crazy how what it is hyped up overshadows other stuff that is suppose to happen.

That twin theory is just adding to the crazy and mass hysteria of an accepted theory that hasn't even played out in the books yet. I hope GRRM curve on those believing that hard.

Jon isn't even the Stark I want to see back on the show resurrected :nerd: Book readers know.

Damn, pa 
ohwell.gif

It's crazy how what it is hyped up overshadows other stuff that is suppose to happen.

That twin theory is just adding to the crazy and mass hysteria of an accepted theory that hasn't even played out in the books yet. I hope GRRM curve on those believing that hard.

Jon isn't even the Stark I want to see back on the show resurrected
nerd.gif
Book readers know.
FDB

Yoooo idk if I'm just hoping Jon Snow comes back or if that theory makes perfect sense...

LONG LIVE LORD SNOW

Jon isn't even the Stark I want to see back on the show resurrected :nerd: Book readers know.

Tell em again zik!!!!

What if the White Walker King brings Jon back as a wight, and they go on to dominate and conquer Westeros. The only hope to saving the kingdom is Dany. Jon and Dany face off. A Song of Ice and Fire. 

Would the night's watch members that betrayed him be that stupid not to burn Jon's body though? They are pretty stupid. At this point they should all know to destroy the bodies so they don't come back and murk them all.

Iirc the ones wthat did that have never seen white walkers.
They werent there for the battle with mormont. And they werent at the last spot.

Theyve only seen the one jon killed in season 1

Last edited:
Stumbled across this & thought it was a pretty cool watch...

About 20 mins into it & my dude Sam is mad witty 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Guess I'll throw it in a spoiler to play it safe -

http://uproxx.com/tv/2015/09/pilou-asbaek-game-of-thrones-cast/

Euron Greyjoy is the uncle of Theon (Alfie Allen) and Yara (Gemma Whelan) and the younger brother of Balon Greyjoy (Patrick Malahide), Lord of the Iron Islands. In George R. R. Martin’s novels, Euron is a skilled warrior who captains a ship called the Silence, and is known for his tempestuous and unpredictable moods. If season six of “Thrones” follows the Greyjoy storyline from Martin’s “A Song of Ice and Fire” novels, Asbæk’s Euron is likely to play a pivotal role in the series going forward.

View media item 1697972

Hyped for the potential of his character.

Dude playing Euron kinda resembles Michael Shannon to me.

That's a good thing in my book.

Shannon on GoT would be amazing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom