OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man you guys are hilarious with the "can't believe people really believed they died from that" ".....story arc" ....basic story telling"....

Hi lar iOUS

Who do y'all think y'all are, Siskel and Eibert. Basic story arc....LMAO, man, OKAY

Edit: Who posted that video of that Mate jumping in that pile of snow from way way up, can't find it anywhere

Last edited:
My experiences of taking some bad falls on snow are from snowboarding. They weren't from dozens of feet up but the snow wasn't soft and I fell right on top of my head, I was vertical. If I didn't die or get paralyzed from that then no genitals reek and salsa will survive a little fall to some soft snow.

Man you guys are hilarious with the "can't believe people really believed they died from that" ".....story arc" ....basic story telling"....

Hi lar iOUS

Who do y'all think y'all are, Siskel and Eibert. Basic story arc....LMAO, man, OKAY

Edit: Who posted that video of that Mate jumping in that pile of snow from way way up, can't find it anywhere
You don't need to be an expert :lol:

Just be familiar with story telling. A creative writing class or watching a handful of tv shows can put you on game.

It goes counter to basic story telling to kill off Sansa and Reek in that manner at that time. Watching the entire season I don't know how you could think their story ends that way. It makes no sense.

Also, again what bigger names on the show died in less dramatic ways? :nerd:

I can't think of any. Bigger names than Reek and Sansa all died with some impact and/or significance to the story.

Last edited:
How anyone would've seriously expected them to kill off Reek and Sansa like that beats me
laugh.gif
yeah forreal. exactly how i felt. yall are dumb for that. i remember at the end of the season people were getting at me because i said there is no way they are dying

How anyone would've seriously expected them to kill off Reek and Sansa like that beats me :lol:
yeah forreal. exactly how i felt. yall are dumb for that. i remember at the end of the season people were getting at me because i said there is no way they are dying
I think cuz this show kills a lot of the main cast at the drop of a hat and they don't know who will die when, they somehow thought it was more plausible regardless of common knowledge.

Especially that finale where they gave that lame cut to black on Brienne's about to behead Stannis. Wouldn't be surprised if those same ppl were saying Stannis were dead too.

Last edited:
Man that trailer was everything.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Can. not. wait.

One sad thing about season 6 coming is that we'll likely get a resolution to the Tdogg v. Rusty conflict.

The back and forth between the two has been a highlight of this thread.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For the record, has Tdogg clarified that "Jon Snow" is dead and never returning? So when he returns as Jon ____ or goes by some other name, that's not going to count?

For the record, has Tdogg clarified that "Jon Snow" is dead and never returning? So when he returns as Jon ____ or goes by some other name, that's not going to count?

He said Snow ain't comin byke and Melissanbae doesn't have the power to resurrect him. I guess when you're wrong, you might as well swing for the fences. Snowgawds return is gonna be so damn epic

Has she resurrected anyone in the show or book though? She capable of a lot but not that I think.

The whole look of her in that trailer is that she has lost her faith.

Every death of an important character has been pretty drawn out and dramatic.
yeah thats literally been the best and biggest highlights of the show.  

every main character that has died has had their last statements and a whole scene dedicated to watching them die...even daddy lannister who died on the toilet. lmao

Last edited:
Has she resurrected anyone in the show or book though? She capable of a lot but not that I think.

Maybe her lazarus pit yambs are the very last resort for resurrection. If it was a shorter trip, she could take Snow to beric dondarrion's red priest and see if he could bring him back.

I didn't want to have to do this to you lowborn scum but you have forced my hand.
There be no Snow for this Winter
There will be no attack on my lands
the only heads that will be on spikes is Shackleford and his Rusty band of Eunuchs, mummers and fools.

My salt lands will flourish as they always have..

behold peasants.
I just want a personal pic of all you bending the knee to me when that bastard doesnt come back alive.
I'd like you common folks to use this pose when taking yoru bowing pics if you dont mind
All those sodium fumes from thy's salt lands has made ye dimwitted.

Your futile resistance & insolence to the inevitable return & rise of the one true Azor Ahai is somewhat admirable... Foolish but admirable. 

I couldn't help but notice when you posted your GoT doll collection (cute btw) that you are missing one of the most coveted/rarest of them all:

Well, we over here at House Shackleford got you covered on that, pa 
wink.gif

For when we raid thy salt lands we will make sure to give all your pretty little dolls that Comic Con exclusive treatment.

Be ready to pull down thy britches & pepper thy angus in preparation for the Valyrian steel that will be inserted...

For winter is coming & with it comes SNOW.

Last edited:
Jon Clown is dead and not coming byke
He will be in THIS season only to show his dead Carcus on that cold stone bed that befits his bastard birth
I dont know why yall think he's not dead..
but ride for Stannis being dead............. "not the king you love, but the KING you need"

No she hasn't in the book nor the show.
even in the show when she met Thoros (which didnt happen in the book) she told him "How is this possible, you don't have this sort of power" and looked legit shocked. Thoros had to tell her what and how he did it.

1st Scum Lieutenant RobToo of house Fresco will soon feel the same fate as his Captain Rusty..
actually something better my brethern across the narrow sea Ragnar of house Lothbrok taught me his viking savages do to punk upstart houses who don't know their place

View media item 1946797

Back
Top Bottom